+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I briefly looked up the iud after DD was born but doctors prefer it as a long term contraception, not 2-3years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Wow thats awesome! Did you find you got sick? the FS didn't put me on it as he said it causes more trouble then its worth?? But long term it might be an option..
    Do you normally ovulate or are you going on clomid as well?
    I started day 1 taking one tablet and I was fine then increased to two the next day again was fine then increased to 3 the day of my birthday and it did not sit well at all my stomach was cramping so much although that couldve been because I ate so much cake and food in general more than what I would usually.. I had the runs for a few days after that sorry TMI and a little bit nauseous but as of yesterday I haven't felt anything at all.. So it hasn't been that bad I just had one bad day but like I said probably too much cheese cake hahaha

I don't think I ovulate on my own I had a progesterone test done last month and it was 2.2 so I am taking clomid which i started the other day with half a tablet

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS I've only ever read good things about metaformin especially for managing PCOS

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was put on metaformin a couple years back and omg i couldnt stop eating sugar... any cakes biscuits lollies chocolate i would eat i couldnt stop.. i went back to the doctor and he told me to stop taking them and i havnt been on them since..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh really I guess everyone has different reactions to it... Im actually the opposite I hardly ever feel hungry and don't have any cravings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah wow sounds interesting i might talk to my FS about it next time I see him.
    Thats like me and clomid I dont really get any side effects at all..

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could just see how you go I guess if it affects you bad then you could always stop them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls do any of yous have endometriosis? Ive been doing some research and i really think i have it.. usually 5 days bedore af comes i have cramping not too bad but the day she comes i can barely walk.. yesterday af came and i had to leave work because i thought i was going to die lol the pain is so bad and i can barely walk! I even threw up yesterday because of the pain.. i have an appointment with my fs tomorrow to discuss it with him, he never mentioned it any time i have seen him but after doing some reading i think that may also be the problem

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have it but sounds horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm at CD 7 and just took my last clomid pill last night.. No side affects what so ever I have been a little weepy but there's a lot going on in my family at the moment with illnesses etc so I think that's pretty normal as I'm generally an emotional person when times get tough..

This morning I woke up with a slight cramp on my left ovary not sure if that's s good sign or bad