+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mines dropped back down to 35.77 which is right on top of the cover line.. Will keep an eye on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, has anyone tried the OPK when on Clomid? I am CD 10 now and think I should ovulate this week, as last night I was 28 day cycle.. but thought about trying the kits, but they are a bit pricey and not sure if its worth it?
    Thoughts? which one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I was thinking the same thing about OPKs - they've been useless for me in the past. But now on clomid they could be worth it. I'm not sure which brands other than first response have them though. *Off to google*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to try the clear blue one but it is pretty expensive and from what I can see is only a single use! Which would get costly if this takes more then one month.. which lets face it it more then likely will! Might convince hubby to try one this month, just for fun..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hey guys, has anyone tried the OPK when on Clomid? I am CD 10 now and think I should ovulate this week, as last night I was 28 day cycle.. but thought about trying the kits, but they are a bit pricey and not sure if its worth it?
    Thoughts? which one?
    Yep eBay ones. I got near positive ones not long after taking the last tablets and then almost positive when I ovulated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    my last tablet is tomorrow and Ebay ones probably won't arrive in time. Might have to get FR ones from the chemist for this cycle anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Regular periods are amazing CD4 and I can pretty much say its over! Usually it goes for 7 days CD3 and CD4 being the heaviest I actually can't believe metaformin has helped my period so quickly I literally started taking it 5 days before

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah1502 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yay that's great!

I have no idea what our plan is after this baby. I don't know if we are done or not. DP isn't but I might be. After DD we didn't prevent at all. Don't think that will be the case this time though I know DP won't help with preventing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

sarah1502  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1502 View Post
    Regular periods are amazing CD4 and I can pretty much say its over! Usually it goes for 7 days CD3 and CD4 being the heaviest I actually can't believe metaformin has helped my period so quickly I literally started taking it 5 days before
    Wow thats awesome! Did you find you got sick? the FS didn't put me on it as he said it causes more trouble then its worth?? But long term it might be an option..
    Do you normally ovulate or are you going on clomid as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Yay that's great!

I have no idea what our plan is after this baby. I don't know if we are done or not. DP isn't but I might be. After DD we didn't prevent at all. Don't think that will be the case this time though I know DP won't help with preventing.
    Really? Before we started trying we were using double contraceptive.. but that was before we knew about my pcos so alway assumed i might can pregnant if we had a slip.. not sure what we willgo back to i was on the pill for 10 years before this but i think it was haveing some odd side effects recently. Was thinking about talking to dr about a IUd..