Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww he's getting character already! Such a cutie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by No3please View Post
    Hey ladies. Thought I'd pop in and say g'day and show you my new addition. Chase Isaiah Barter. He arrived at 2.48pm today after a 2 1/2hr labour. He was posterior though so the worst pain imaginable but totally worth it. He didn't get any colour so is spending the night in NICU. We are both totally smitten with him
    Haven't been on for so long. Congrats Merls! Awesome news. So happy for you!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

No3please  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    He's sooooooo cute!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @No3please you must be so happy!

Well just had my 27th birthday last week, not old but really hit how time is ticking... so Cd1 today going to try anither round of clomid starting tomorrow. And see if we get any luck this time. Fingers crossed i think we are bogh super ready to add a bubba to our little family..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, so i went off the pill this week to get my period and FS i can take the clomid straight away.. all good but (Tmi ) I only got Af for one day semi heavy and then so little today and by tonight practically nothing.. this is really weird for me snd wondering ifany one else has had this? & if its bad/ not a Real AF? So took my first clomid tonight yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Before my first, mine where always short and light.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #7

So this week has been such a horrible one migraines all week and today is actually the only day I have woken I without a headache or migraine which is so good to get break.. I was in hospital over night which they did a blood test to make sure I wasn't pregnant before they gave me meds sure enough I wasn't... I'm currently waiting at my FS consulting rooms to see her for the results hopefully she has some answers for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    you poor thing xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

sarah1502  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's things going with you mamasupial? hope everything is well!!

I saw the doctor she said my DP sperm had some abnormalities so wanted to do further test this worries me a bit... She said it was nothing to worry about yet but this new test will be more precise.

All my blood test came out fine my glucose good, tubes good etc. She said my thyroid was normal in this blood test now so god knows what was up with the other results.

She has still prescribed be with clomid, metaformin and something for my thyroid regardless I need to take metaformin 3x day and then half a tablet of clomid on day 2 - day 6 then intercourse every alternate day from day 10 to day 21.

Hopefully this works for me.. I will also be asking DP to clean up his diet and drink less beer 🙊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah1502 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1502 View Post
    How's things going with you mamasupial? hope everything is well!!

I saw the doctor she said my DP sperm had some abnormalities so wanted to do further test this worries me a bit... She said it was nothing to worry about yet but this new test will be more precise.

All my blood test came out fine my glucose good, tubes good etc. She said my thyroid was normal in this blood test now so god knows what was up with the other results.

She has still prescribed be with clomid, metaformin and something for my thyroid regardless I need to take metaformin 3x day and then half a tablet of clomid on day 2 - day 6 then intercourse every alternate day from day 10 to day 21.

Hopefully this works for me.. I will also be asking DP to clean up his diet and drink less beer 🙊
    Fingers crossed for you!

I had my NT scan yesterday. Bub is well and measuring a day behind. DD was always measuring ahead.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

sarah1502  (14-02-2016)