+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone used the clearblue ovulation kit? Does it accurately pick the ovulation date even though I have PCOS as the first time I took the test it was a blank O and then 2 days later I took it and it was blinking smiley face.. I will try again tonight to see if I've got the peak fertility smiley face?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used twice - biggest waste of money. Got false positives on 3 occasions, on two of which I tested with a normal opk as well. At the normal opks the test line was lighter than control line whereas I got a solid smiley on clear blue.
    My FS explained that women with PCOS often have a high baseline LH. Mine is hovering around 12-25 depending on my cycle.
    Clear nuke appearantly picks up LH higher than 40mIU/ml as positive.
    My FS reckons that's bs as he has seen on many patients.
    Here is an example:
    Two weeks ago I got a sold smiley after an empty circle with FMU. At the same time I had a cheapie opk giving me an almost but not quite positive. The control line was still darker than the test line but the test line had a decent colour as I normally get at the end of my surge. On the exact same day two hours after taking the pok and clear blue test I had a blood test and my LH was 12.5 only!!!! Clear blue gave me a solid smiley on an LH of 12.5 rather than 40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I even feel like the flashing smiley has come up too soon even though on my fertility app it says my ovulation day is today but I've been thinking the app is wrong this whole time and always thought I ovulate later as I have a 33 day cycle. I feel like I should be ovulating next week as it's only been 5 days since AF stopped. But then I've been getting discharge.... soooo confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    The flashing smiley only indicates a rise In estrogen and, as a matter of fact, any rise in estrogen. Your estrogen could rise from 100 to 200 giving you a flashing smiley but with an estrogen level of 200 you are still likely another week away from ovulation. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies just wondering, because I don't cycle normally I get a lot of break through bleeding/spotting?
    I was wondering if any one gets this, or if you know of anything I can do to help it? It enough to be annoying but comes and goes so much that I can't really use products..
    The pill was great but defends the purpose as we are Ttc??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I did get breakthrough bleeding on occasion after having my daughter but I haven't had any lately. What about vitex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still seeing a flashing smiley face on the ovulation kit day 5 now... 👎

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yea opks tend to not work properly with pcos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally have a non flashing smiley face 😊😊😊😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah1502 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #7

I used the first response 7 day pregnancy planning kit this month for tracking my ovulation. I track my cycle and have done so for a few years and seemed pretty accurate to me. Has anyone tried this kit?
    Last edited by Casey5; 08-09-2015 at 18:30.