+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooooo fingers crossed xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to No3please For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I havent checked in for a little while so it's good to catch up on news (esp No3, great news!)

As for me, I've taken my first round of Clomid (thankfully with no side effects) and am still waiting for O. Went in for blood test on CD 7, bloods and ultrasound on CD 11, and am going back again for blood and ultrasound tomorrow (CD13). I don't really know what's happening, I'm not getting much info other than a 30 second call from the nurses saying "we'll get you back in 2 days for another test" so I'm not really sure what my blood tests are showing. Hopefully tomorrow will be enough and I won't need to go in again in Saturday as we'd planned to go away this weekend! Also, am really hoping I O sooner rather than later, MrRose has got a last minute work trip coming up early next week and will be away for 4 nights- the timing couldn't be worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitRose View Post
    Hi Ladies, I havent checked in for a little while so it's good to catch up on news (esp No3, great news!)

As for me, I've taken my first round of Clomid (thankfully with no side effects) and am still waiting for O. Went in for blood test on CD 7, bloods and ultrasound on CD 11, and am going back again for blood and ultrasound tomorrow (CD13). I don't really know what's happening, I'm not getting much info other than a 30 second call from the nurses saying "we'll get you back in 2 days for another test" so I'm not really sure what my blood tests are showing. Hopefully tomorrow will be enough and I won't need to go in again in Saturday as we'd planned to go away this weekend! Also, am really hoping I O sooner rather than later, MrRose has got a last minute work trip coming up early next week and will be away for 4 nights- the timing couldn't be worse!
    We are technically clomid buddies then...

I am on my first round of clomid and had bloods every 3 days. Last test was CD12 and estrogen is still to low :-/ going in tomorrow at CD15 for more bloods and hopefully, since I started cramping and sore boobies they will tell me estrogen is up and I can have an ultrasound and start getting busy.

Hubby is also FIFO but I am lucky he runs his own business and is actually sending employees on his behalf when I am due to ovulate. He gets a bit annoyed as it's hard to plan.

I hope you ovulate before your hubby goes away. Fingers crossed and good luck xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @TryingForNo1. Fingers crossed I get a call this afternoon telling me to get busy! My FS refers to it as "doing your homework" which always makes me giggle a bit.

Good luck with your appt today

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope I didn't miss it - positive opk this morning and blood tests done too this morning. Wish they would call me in more often so they wouldn't have missed the estrogen surge :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well looks like I am wrong - my estrogen did not raise since Monday and the nurse said due to PCO my LH is naturally high hence the reason the tests could be positive especially with FMU. Makes sense. If they don't see a rise in estrogen by Monday they will cancel my cycle and wait for my period to come which could be months away. Then we move on to 100mg clomid :-(
    I ovulate 75% of the time so I thought 50mg clomid will do the trick and make me ovulate for sure but nope obviously not...
    I can't cope with the constant disappointment anymore I just want to fall pregnant. It seems so easy for everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't let it get you down. For some it takes a little while longer. Ask the nurses for Provera to being on a period when you are due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So if my estrogen isn't up at CD19 the cycle will be cancelled I've been told. What does this even mean? A new cycle cannot start until I have a real period which means i need ovulate at least one egg. Does this mean I am not allowed to BD if, say, I ovulate on day 45 after the cycle was cancelled?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It means if you were going to ovulate by Clomid then you would've already done so. If your estrogen is low, the chances of ovulating are very small. Having a period resets your system, but you don't have to ovulate in order to have a period. If you had a normal cycle then when you ovulated, you're progesterone rises, once that progesterone drops it encourages a period. If there is no ovulating then there isn't that trigger for your body. If your cycle is canceled, it's for good reason. Ask them to give you Provera which is a dose of progesterone, once you complete 5 days of Provera, the withdrawal of progesterone is the same as if your body was having its own period and you will have one within days.