+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys How are you going @No3please? hope you and bub are doing well?

We went and saw FS today, well he basically said I will not be able to fall pregnant on my own, wow a kicker at 26..

Never mind we have decided to proceed with OI at the end of August, we are heading to NZ for a ski trip mid august so decided to wait till after this, but we know that this might be along journey with Pcos and a subseptate uterus, so to the FT merry go round we go...

After discussing it with the FS he suggested that we really shouldn't wait as it still might take us 2+ years to get our sticky bub. So here we go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are going well. Bubs is starting to protrude! And I've started to feel the "bubbles" (baby moving), which is happening super early than before.

When he said you wouldn't do it on your own, is he ruling out ovulation induction completely and going straight to IVF?
    Edit: never mind lol, re-read post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell me to be quiet or even to shut up, but are you overweight? I only ask because both myself and miss P have resorted to clean eating and exercise and I ovulated on my own and fell pregnant, and miss p now has a regular cycle. Maybe it can help you too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to No3please For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey No3please, Sadly no I am a already and crazy healthy eater and exerciser, maybe tmi i am only a little 55kg.. FS looked and me and said I don't really fit the PCOS "mold" so to speak.. so no unfortunately I cant loose weight.
    because my sister has PCOS he thinks ours is more likely genetic.

He did offer laproscope and OVarian drilling but I am not quiet ready for that yet we want to try the OI first and see if that works if not we might try the surgery..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #7

You may still benefit from putting on a bit of weight. It can still impact you if you are slightly under weight. Not saying you are but it's common when reading up on pcos. My cycles have kicked in from 180 days down to 32 days with introducing regular exercise

7. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

No3please  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wonder how much more weight I have to loose to get a cycle. I was 101.4kgs pre-preg, 106kgs full term and now I'm 88.4kgs. Cd32 today. Undecided when to take provera again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 88kgs is great to get down too! Well done! Perhaps try it again and see if you can keep your cycles shorter.

I'm trying metformin again as I have heaps left over and so far I haven't got sick once! I really hope it stays that way

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_petepie View Post
    Wow 88kgs is great to get down too! Well done! Perhaps try it again and see if you can keep your cycles shorter.

I'm trying metformin again as I have heaps left over and so far I haven't got sick once! I really hope it stays that way
    My temps have been all over the place and I haven't ovulated. That's likely my problem... No o.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bummer not sure what you can do to bring it on

I'm on cd18 and hopefully should O tomorrow. I have horrible reflux like last month and couldn't sleep through the night last night. Have been bd'ing everybody 2nd day so far so if I do O, hopefully we catch it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Wonder how much more weight I have to loose to get a cycle. I was 101.4kgs pre-preg, 106kgs full term and now I'm 88.4kgs. Cd32 today. Undecided when to take provera again.
    Congrats mamasupial! That's a great effort!
    Its so hard coz Pcos just follows no rules or guidelines and different for for everyone, it's kinda crap really..

Has as any one had experience with the surgery at all? My fS offered it but I'm not sure whether to try that first or the clomid?