+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big w catalogue has a 14ft tramp for $398 which I think we might lay by. We just don't have the $$ to spend on a vuly but the kids would love a trampoline.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just got an email from TRU saying 20% off full price items so I'm not sure if trampolines were full price

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We got a vuly heavily discounted from toys'r'us. It was so cheap that Vuly themselves couldn't match it.
    We got it so that the girls could force Daddy to get on (110kgs).
    But we love it. It's safe and sturdy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a 10ft Vuly that we got on sale at toys r us. They are often on sale there - it's strong and certainly big enough for us. I've had a few 4 year olds on it at one time safely - it goes up to 150kg I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Harvey Norman online has the Vuly tramps on sale.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a Big W trampoline and it lasted 5 years. I was happy getting 5 years out of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    In 21 years we have been through 3 trampolines. In my experience most trampolines kept in full sun last about 4 to 5 years before you need a new mat. If you can get a new mat that is.
    Our favourite has been a super huge round one. All six kids can play on it at once. 3 of them being adult size

Thanks
    Reviews
    We bought a 15ft from target 3 Christmases ago. It's still going strong despite no protection from the weather at all. Occasionally we find it across the other side of our very big farm yard and just carry it back. We were a bit picky - we wanted one that had a big weight limit so the grown ups could go on it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, opening this thread again!! I'm still torn about trampolines. Not sure whether to spend the money on good quality or opt for a cheaper version!

Aldi have a trampoline on sale? Anyone had this one before any good??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    After years of having a cheapy which was good, but ended up out on the foot path for kerbside pick up after a couple of years of play and sun fade, we decided to bite the bullet and get the kids a trampoline for Christmas. It's a 14ft Vuly and is huge, I had no idea how big it would be, but at any one time there can be my four kids on it, plus the kids from next door.

We were all set to buy a springfree, but found Vuly had awesome warranty periods (they threw in our extended warranty for free), plus we got a Cubby tent for free. We picked it up from the Vuly warehouse. I can't wait to see the cubby on it, the kids have all these grand ideas about 'sleep-overs' on the trampoline!

There's a link of the tent here.