+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sunnybank Private obstetrician

Hi I just recently found that I am pregnant! first baby and I'm almost 12 weeks

I live in Springwood south of Brisbane and my GP recommended sunnybank private hospital. I recently moved here interstate and I want to get some information about private obstetricians that deliver there. I was told about this new clinic called Sunnybank centre for women with 2 doctors and a midwife, does anyone know about these doctors? my GP says they are new in this area too and they are good. some advice would be great!

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    They have a Facebook page (it literally just popped up on my newsfeed) that might be worth checking out. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    H, this is probably too late for you! I know quite a few midwives who have been to them for their gynae needs which says a lot ( none were in need of ob though at that time) have a dr friend who deliver with them and was happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry about the late reply. I ended up having my baby with Dr Joseph Jabbour at sunnybank centre for women. He is really nice, took his time with me, explained everything and I did not feel rushed into any decisions. I also met his colleague and he was very approachable- he helped with the scan. His midwife was very supportive too and the experience was great!