Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    That hurts my heart
    Mine too. Unbelievable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMG, people are vile

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    What saddens and disgusts me the most is that small children are calling a beautiful Aboriginal girl ugly bc she is black. Those kids are already being racist to others bc they have obviously learned it from their bigoted mother.

And we wonder why Indigenous people are untrusting and resentful of Anglo's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I felt sick to my stomach reading that! She's gorgeous! Shame on that mum for teaching her children something like that! Just disgusting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Vile. That gorgeous little girl & her mum shouldn't have had to deal with that nasty racist cow.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm continually ashamed by stuff like this. What an earth has been going on for people to be so horrible!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How disgusting!
    I am just glad some positive has come from such a negative situation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wanted to cry for that little girl. In this day and age I am still repulsed by the racist minds of some people. All that mum is doing is teaching her own children to be racists. Australia is a multicultural place. If people don't like or accept that, they can just bugger off. She was such a cute Elsa too, and how cute did she look with the paint on her face. We should be embracing the culture of our indigenous people and behaviour like that of the mum and her daughters belongs in the dark ages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw this doing the rounds on Facebook the other day. It's just so utterly vile, I just cannot comprehend...oh wait, yes I can, this is Australia and people are racist douchecanoes

I am so glad that this poor wee little girl is feeling better and has had some positive attention come her way Also, I'm a Briggs fan, so I'll be keeping an eye out for her in any oh his new music videos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like to think the mum teaching her daughters such horrible things cringes on FB when she sees it pop up on her news feed or when she switches on her TV only to see this beautiful girl and her mum on the Project or when people are saying 'hey did you see that poor girl who dressed as a princess from Frozen?'. I hope she feels guilty and ashamed that she has sparked such outrage and that she realises it's not too late to make amends and teach her daughters how to be a decent part of our society!