Closed Thread
Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaDoll4 View Post
    Hi Yasna, I am supposed to be going to Genesis in May but am now having second thoughts. Can you please tell me how you paid at Embryoland? Whether your procedures were on time? How comfortable was your tansfer etc.
    Thank you so much
    Totally recommend Dr Nikos. The best aspect of the process is you deal with him direct, no nurse or coordinator. We stayed 6 nights in Athens, had the transfer on day 5 then took off to a few of the Greek Islands.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMM View Post
    I meant the name of the Airbnb place you stayed
    We stayed at a friends apartment so we were lucky. I believe Dr Nikos knows people that can offer apartments as well. Just ask him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ChinaDoll4, i was advised to go to Genesis by my FS at Monash IVF - it seems he was best buds with the Dr at Genesis and obviously received a cut for sending people there...that put me off from the start. To be honest i haven't heard a good thing about Genesis. Now this is a very personal choice and only my opinion, but personally i say stay away from Genesis and go with Embryoland (or Serum as it also has a great reputation).
    But i can only advise on Embryoland as went there in Oct last yr. The clinic as a whole were fantastic. Friendly, caring staff and very professional. Dr Kanakas is a very warm and charasmatic man - he puts you so at ease with everything. We paid on card for everything except the donor fee of around $3000. Best experience by far of an ivf cycle after 4 goes and would be happy to go back for another go should i want/need to. Currently 11 weeks pregnant with our little miracle bub. A present from the Greek gods! Good luck!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Laiylabelle For This Useful Post:

ChinaDoll4  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry that should read €3000 not dollars!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for responding Laiylabelle. I wasn't sure if anyone would even see my post as I am feeling very disorientated on here and am not sure where to post so i just hit "reply".

I am feeling quite confused now. We are all booked to go to Genesis but now I am having 2nd thoughts. I have a few months before we leave though so need to do some thinking.
    Last edited by ChinaDoll4; 05-01-2016 at 15:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know the success rates for Embryo Land and Serum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Ozrainey. May I ask if your procedure was successful?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aghhh!! Just read your post again properly, Laiylabelle and I see that you are pregnant. You must be thrilled! Warmest congratulations.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChinaDoll4 For This Useful Post:

Laiylabelle  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ChinaDoll4
    Success rates for Embryoland were around 60% when we were there last year and now I think it's more 70%.
    With choosing a clinic I went with what I felt personally comfortable with. I never looked at stats or even knew about this forum well until after we had booked. Once we had our first Skype w Dr Nikos felt instantly comfortable and confident he would be the man to help us with our little miracle.
    Best advice I can offer you is contact as many overseas places and find one you feel confident in.
    Good luck with it all. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Happy 2016! BFPs for everyone this year!!

Chillout - so happy for you! I also think you will be buying 2 of everything the way your numbers sound. Keep us posted! Congratulations!

Wetsetter: Congratulations on the birth of your little one. I'm sure there were some tense moments, but all that matters now is that you and the baby are healthy and safe.

Good luck to everyone travelling to Greece soon. I hope to read about more success stories.

I'm still thinking/planning March for my return to Embryoland and hoping that the second time will be the charm for me. I have to get in touch with Dr. Kanakas. We had some company for the holidays and I didn't get a free moment to call him without a group of people with me!! I will reach out to him soon. My doctor is supposed to let me know when my hysteroscope will be done. I think he said end of Jan. So that's my next step for now.

Seems like there are so many new gals on this thread. Welcome!

Great updated roll call too! So hard to keep track of who's who.....