Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited for you chillout, sending lots of sticky baby dust xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (21-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my way home with my precious cargo! Feels like smuggling!! Fingers crossed for a great result, will be one of the first of the New Year!!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (23-12-2015),jaydee32  (23-12-2015),kategc  (22-12-2015),kcraig  (23-12-2015),Laiylabelle  (23-12-2015),MamaKes  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow super quick trip, Safe travels home chillout71, what an incredible way to finish the year.
    Big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    On my way home with my precious cargo! Feels like smuggling!! Fingers crossed for a great result, will be one of the first of the New Year!!
    Smuggling the best stuff ever! SO hoping your new year starts off with some very very good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how exciting news about Dr K and Embryoland. .... i am planing to go end of march am a bit nervous and scared same time .... i had 10 ivf cycles with my own egg with no successful got low amh.... i am so scared of morw disappointment .... i will start take the tablets end of dec . I dont know how many trips i need i hope get successfull from first time.
    Congratulations and good luck wth the transfer..

A question to the girls traveling a lone how you feeling going by yourself not getting bored i hate airplans.
    Last edited by Chanel78; 22-12-2015 at 22:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going with my mum and aunt. None of us has ever been overseas so no way I was going alone😀. We'll take the opportunity to take a good holiday in Greece. We are so excited, first OS trip and fingers crossed, finally a baby! This is my last shot as I will be 47 by end of March😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chanel I'm used to travelling so that bit doesn't worry me, missed DH quite a bit hence why I made it a quick trip! It is more boring on your own for sure and to be fair, I took it as an excuse to do nothing more than watch movies and read mags! It also helped that I have been once before with DH so nothing was new or scary. I would say it totally depends on your circumstances and this time we felt with Xmas prices and a short trip it was more sensible for me to just go and do my thing and know I'll be pampered when I get home!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah kategc flew in Sunday, went shopping for food and cooked, then transfer Monday, rested up all day then home Tuesday! I'm not doing intralipids or anything so lining scan and blood test and acupuncture all fitted fine into Monday... No point hanging around, better to rest on plane and at home after that!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chillout71 Could you please give me the details of where you did Acupuncture in Greece? I am a big fan and will have sessions before I go but thought it would be good to have it before and after as I had done in the past here. Thanks
    Good luck with your precious cargo also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chanel78. Do what Dr Kanakas tells you he works hard on finding individual problems and fixing it.
    @Chillout71 awesome so excited for you. Fingers crossed you get some signs soon.
    @AnnaMM good luck. The markets are on every saturday behind embryoland and the fruit is wonderful. Im 45 scared but its so worth the chance. Im 15 weeks tomorrow.
    @Yasna how is motherhood well your prob over whelmed right now. Just pray you both are doing well.
    Good luck girls.
    Last edited by kcraig; 23-12-2015 at 22:42.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (23-12-2015)