Closed Thread
Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats Laiylabelle! I too had a scan today, just of endometrium thickness, all on track for FET 21/12...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (12-12-2015),jaydee32  (14-12-2015),kcraig  (11-12-2015),Laiylabelle  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats guys wonderful news. So My scan was great too. We had a 4d as well the most amazing thing. Im 13 weeks now due 17/6/16. Looking forward to hearing about the new ladies following. Embyoland has made a lot of people parents that thought they would not be able too. Congrats Dr Nikos Kanakas on your continued results.xx

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (12-12-2015),Jamellabeth  (16-12-2015),jaydee32  (14-12-2015),Laiylabelle  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone,

I have the urging burden of having to put my horrible experience about Greece and particularly : EMBIO" clinic.....please AVOID AVOID AVOID anything to do with that clinic...Don't waste your money on these people.

I am from Australia, I live in Perth.............
    We couldn't conceive another baby with IVF and my own eggs, and after a lot of research and a visit to Athens we met with Embio IVF Coordinator Sotiria Kalifi, she was nice and gave us all the hope about egg donation, that was January.
    Went back home and then decided to go ahead in July, by that time she left the clinic and the most unknowledgeable person IVF coordinater ELENA TSIGA took over, she has absolutely no sense of time and appointment, she told us to be there 10days ahead of the sperm sample, 10 days we didn't have to be there all wasted from our pay and my husband work, we didn't''t have to be there, that was the first mess up. every thing you ask about there is no evidence of any paper work or receipt for our payments, and when we asked she printed a word documents made up. Any how they said they transferred 2 embryo... went back home. BFN blood test.
    When we went for the second time, I went alone as my husband has left sperm sample, she didn't know how long the embryo thawing and she thought it takes days for embryos to thaw.....What an idiot....
    I went to the transfer room, when I asked Dr. Paraschos " did the embryo thaw???" he looked at me blankly, he forgot to thaw them and he though I was fresh cycle, after 20 minutes he called me back, and I think he made it up that he transferred embryos, went back home BFN..........
    I think they are lying, there was no embryos, they just took the money and don't bother with people's life.........
    NO ethics
    No quality of services
    NO knowledge
    NO care
    Playing with humans life

I hope Karma hit them and hit them hard
    Any one needs more info please contact me, I need to warn people, you will be dealing with madness if you choose EMBIO..........

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sebaa05 For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (16-12-2015),jaydee32  (15-12-2015),justcantstop  (19-12-2015),stacey10  (15-12-2015),Vixjc  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donation in Greece #2

Quote Originally Posted by sebaa05 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have the urging burden of having to put my horrible experience about Greece and particularly : EMBIO" clinic.....please AVOID AVOID AVOID anything to do with that clinic...Don't waste your money on these people.

I am from Australia, I live in Perth.............
    We couldn't conceive another baby with IVF and my own eggs, and after a lot of research and a visit to Athens we met with Embio IVF Coordinator Sotiria Kalifi, she was nice and gave us all the hope about egg donation, that was January.
    Went back home and then decided to go ahead in July, by that time she left the clinic and the most unknowledgeable person IVF coordinater ELENA TSIGA took over, she has absolutely no sense of time and appointment, she told us to be there 10days ahead of the sperm sample, 10 days we didn't have to be there all wasted from our pay and my husband work, we didn't''t have to be there, that was the first mess up. every thing you ask about there is no evidence of any paper work or receipt for our payments, and when we asked she printed a word documents made up. Any how they said they transferred 2 embryo... went back home. BFN blood test.
    When we went for the second time, I went alone as my husband has left sperm sample, she didn't know how long the embryo thawing and she thought it takes days for embryos to thaw.....What an idiot....
    I went to the transfer room, when I asked Dr. Paraschos " did the embryo thaw???" he looked at me blankly, he forgot to thaw them and he though I was fresh cycle, after 20 minutes he called me back, and I think he made it up that he transferred embryos, went back home BFN..........
    I think they are lying, there was no embryos, they just took the money and don't bother with people's life.........
    NO ethics
    No quality of services
    NO knowledge
    NO care
    Playing with humans life

I hope Karma hit them and hit them hard
    Any one needs more info please contact me, I need to warn people, you will be dealing with madness if you choose EMBIO..........
    @sebaa05 - I'm so very sorry you've had that experience! How devastating for you both!!! This caper is hard enough without that sort of treatment and stress. Unfortunately that's not the first time we've heard that about Embio on this thread - one of the other girls also thought no embryos had been transferred. It's disgraceful.

I don't know where your thoughts are at, if you're even contemplating going again, but if you are thinking of getting back on the horse, Serum and Embryoland have had good results on this thread. But if Greece is a bit tainted for you now, South Africa does some great stuff with egg donation and has a very active thread on Bubhub.

I don't know what else to say - such an awful position you're in. Take time to grieve this process, be kind to yourself and good luck with whatever path you choose next xxx
    Last edited by Vixjc; 15-12-2015 at 07:53.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sebaa05 I also went to Embio and it is a disgusting clinic and I also don't think they transferred any embryos either, it is the worst clinic ever and I have also warned numerous ladies about staying away from this clinic, I have come across lots of ladies now including you who have had the same type if experience, no paper work etc, money into a Swiss bank account etc, I had Sotiria she was nice but she must have known what was going on, so I'm so sorry you have had experience of this disgusting clinic as well, but pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get back and get going again, as you can see I did and found a wonderful clinic and now have twins, total opposite of Embio, receipts, paperwork and photos of the embryos just to name a few things!!
    i too have heard wonderful things about embryoland !! Good luck and if you need to vent some more you can pm me as well

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (16-12-2015),jaydee32  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry i have been a little quiet and away from thread been re focusing my energy, Massive congrats to all the new pregnancies wonderful early xmas pressie for you all. @Yasna you will have that beautiful baby boy in your arms now and be wondering what all the stress was about. So happy and excited you to be starting 2016 finally a mum.
    @seebaa05 i hope you haven't lost hope or faith from a bad experience in Greece, your lil miracle is there waiting xx
    As for me, Dr Nikos has prepared some embryos with a donor last week, so we have some waiting on ice for me to travel back on my own January 18th. Super excited to end the year knowing we have a plan and some embryos ready to go. xx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (15-12-2015),justcantstop  (19-12-2015),kcraig  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sebaa05 I am sorry to hear that you had such a terrible experience. It's tough enough as it is. Good luck with whatever you decide. @kategc very excited that you will be travelling in January. @Chillout71 thinking of you and your transfer in less than a week.
    to all the girls. Great news for @kcraig and @Laiylabelle. A bub in 2016.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (15-12-2015),kategc  (15-12-2015),kcraig  (15-12-2015),Laiylabelle  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Had a Skype with dr k on Sunday. Went great. Planning on going over in March with my mum and aunt. So excited😀😀😀

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

kategc  (16-12-2015),MamaKes  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous ladies!
    Sorry I've been MIA - but I have been reading all your posts when I can. Welcome to all the new ladies and I just love hearing all the plans to head over to Greece in the New Year (particularly Embryoland and Dr K!)

Well, I am now officially 16 weeks pregnant with twins and my all day never ending morning sickness seems to have left the building - LOL! thank goodness! I did develop Graves disease early on (over active thyroid) and its now under control with medication so I'm starting to feel heaps better and I'm putting on weight (I'm definitely looking pregnant now!)

I've been having scans every 2 weeks and had a big scan 2 days ago and it looks like I'm having boy/girl twins! (they won't 100% confirm til 20 weeks but it was fairly obvious!)

Its crazy but I'm still surprised every time I go in and see 2 growing babies! I am just in a state of permanent shock that our very first visit to the amazing Dr K (and our first ever ivf!!!!) has resulted in twins! Just such an incredible blessing that we will be eternally grateful for!

If anyone is thinking or considering going to Embryoland and seeing Dr K I can't recommend him highly enough and I'm happy to answer any questions either here or feel free to pm me!
    @Yasna - I'm hanging out to hear from you and see a pic of your beautiful boy!
    @kcraig - you're just a couple of weeks behind me - YAY!

Have a great day ladies!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (16-12-2015),Gen72  (16-12-2015),jaydee32  (16-12-2015),justcantstop  (19-12-2015),kategc  (16-12-2015),kcraig  (16-12-2015),MamaKes  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm off to Athens tomorrow for my FET on 21st! Excited and nervous too. Weird going over on my own due to DH and I deciding it was the sensible thing due to short time and high cost of flights! At least I've been before so know what it's like and staying just next door

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (18-12-2015)