Closed Thread
Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Darling @Yasna I could write an essay but I'm on my phone about to pick up my kindy kid
    My DS was a scheduled CS and I honestly wouldn't change a thing! It was a beautiful experience and my 4.2kg boy was born at 41weeks with no sign of coming on his own. Afterwards my OB said I had made the right decision because there was no way he would have come out!

Trust your doctors.
    I do understand how you feel because for some reason leading up to birth natural or CS is such a big topic but honestly once you have bub it doesn't make any difference!

Much love

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear Yasna, I've been quiet on this thread for a while as I have had my fair share of issues (of which I thought my problems would miraculously go away once I got pregnant) . Good luck for tomorrow and just remember the most important thing is that your baby is safe and in your arms. Really nothing else matters, as said connect with your precious Bub and make his welcome to the world positive and full of good energy.

I too have had to deal with the fact that I need to birth via c section at 35 weeks and like u not what I wanted. But given I have been in hospital for 2 weeks and need to remain here for another 4 weeks, all I wish for now is a safe delivery- whatever that looks like. It's doing my head in, the fear, the isolation and complete unfairness of it all. But that thinking doesn't help, so I hope you enjoy your last day of pregnancy and feel him kick cos it is the most beautiful feeling in the world and just focus on meeting him.All the best and don't let the fear consume u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yasna good luck today. At the end of the day its whats safe. Your little man could get stuck during a natural delivery which could end in trauma on both you and him.
    Delivery is what you make of it. Not ideal but will be able to watch and hear the arrival. Which if it did turn into an emergancy you could miss all. Best wishes and happy birthday little man!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have a magical day Yasna :-). C sections are not as bad as you'd think. Enjoy every moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Yasna! You will be fine and all your worries will be forgotten as soon as you hold him in your arms x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @Yasna!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping all goes well for you Yasna...thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yasna, please don't be so upset and afraid. Everything will be fine. Just remember ,the ultimate goal is to have a healthy baby. You didn't go through all of this just to have a natural delivery - you did it to have a baby one way or another! Trust Dr K and your doctor at home. They are advising what's safest for you and the baby.

Enjoy this special time and know that I'm thinking of you....All the best today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Yasna. You'll meet your baby boy soon!!! xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just to update you on my progress.
    I had my first scan today and all went well☺
    The radiologist said I'm 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant as of today and my due date is 23rd July.
    We got to see and listen to the heartbeat (yes just the one, my boyf was hoping for twins which was amazing! So surreal and exciting! I told Dr K and he is so happy for us and we can't thank him and his team enough! Hope everyone is doing ok and i look forward to hearing all about the upcoming trips to Greece! X

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laiylabelle For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (11-12-2015),IrisJ  (12-12-2015),jaydee32  (14-12-2015),kcraig  (11-12-2015)