Closed Thread
Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lots of great, and very different choices there Mamakes! Good luck with your decision :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have my flights booked for FET on 21/12 and start meds and clexane in the morning... Bruises have only just gone from last time!! Feeling nervous about getting back on that train straight away but it feels like the right thing to do...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    Well I have my flights booked for FET on 21/12 and start meds and clexane in the morning... Bruises have only just gone from last time!! Feeling nervous about getting back on that train straight away but it feels like the right thing to do...
    All the best Chillout.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Chillout. Not long to wait at all! 😀

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Laiylabelle For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Chillout!

You too Yasna - such joy coming your way :-)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (01-12-2015),Yasna  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Chillout71. Thats not long at all. Stay positive and enjoy your time there. @Yasna can't believe that it is nearly time to meet you little man. Hope the labour goes well and enjoy your new life with your boy.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!!

Just wanted to check in real quick. It was Thanksgiving here last week and also had my niece's baby shower - which was great. She's due in Feb which will be here before we know it! Hopefully I'll be going back to Greece right after!

Chillout, tomorrow is the 1st already. You'll be back in Greece in what, 3 weeks? That's awesome. Good luck - I think this time will be it!

Yasna: I'm going to start reading the thread daily just in case you go early.... How wonderful that you are about to have your baby! You must be over the moon with a host of emotions right now. Wishing you all the best for a great and safe labor/delivery. Can't wait to hear he's arrived!!

Stay well everybody and welcome to the new gals!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justcantstop For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, yes justcantstop penny thought the best thing would be for me to try again ASAP as she can find no issues so prob best to have some of the meds still in my system! And it fits well with my Xmas holiday from work as I will not be working throughout the 2WW (just a shame about the long flight but apparently that's no issue from implantation point of view)!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    Hi girls. Following so I can one day have my own DE journey. Trying to choose between Cape Town, Prague, Athens and Alicante. MamaKes
    My choice was Athens- Embryoland with Dr Nikos Kanakas. I don't regret my choice as I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant. He spoke to me from the start on the phone and Skype and was always open to me calling him and asking questions. Getting that kind of personal service was something I've never encountered here in Australia. I think you should make him one of your options. Call and ask to speak to him, or even email him. Best times to call are in the mornings or late afternoon, he does transfers around lunch time.

Good luck

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (02-12-2015),jaydee32  (02-12-2015),kcraig  (02-12-2015),MamaKes  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello to all

Hi. I'm new here. Been reading your stories about egg donors in Greece. Thank you all so much for sharing. It's been a big help with my decision making. Just had Dr Nikos Kanakas phone me tonite. So kind! I am hoping to go to Greece early in New Year. My short history....

Single, no children and no previous pregnancies
    Was diagnosed PCOS years ago. Believed there was no hope and since I have been a full time worker since teens and carer for my mother I figured it was not meant to be.
    Found out at 45 I did not have PCOS!
    Did 1 round of IVF with own eggs but only got 1 sad little googie and it did not fertilise.
    I was incredibly lucky to be on a new waiting list for donor eggs and so just had one try. At first they said I would get around 6 fertilised eggs to try with. I kept asking them to confirm these details for the 8 months I was on the list but they did not until it was time to start the drugs and get ready for transfer. Then they told me that out of the 7 eggs assigned to me from the donor that they would only guarantee 4 thawed eggs and no guarantee of any fertilised to try. I sobbed like a baby when they told me that but of course, I was so desperate and went ahead anyway. 6 fertilised but by day 3 only 2 were transferable. 1 x 4 cell and 1 x 3 cell were transferred. The rest did not make it at all. Got the BFN last week. I sobbed so much I had to leave work and sit in my car on the phone to my mum🙁. All up I spent $35,000 AUD and didn't even get a T-shirt.

Did I say brief history! So long winded.

Anyhoo, now I am going to go into even more debt and go overseas for donor eggs. I've actually never been overseas so this is a big leap for me personally. I know I have not suffered anywhere near what so many other women have whilst TTC but it feels so very much to me😢

I am so happy to have found a place I can talk about this. Other than my close family I am not sharing these plans with anyone.

Thanks for listening to me😀.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (03-12-2015),Jamellabeth  (04-12-2015),jaydee32  (04-12-2015),MamaKes  (04-12-2015)