Closed Thread
Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laiylabelle View Post
    Thanks Chillout. I don't know... the receptionist didn't know for sure when i would get the results, but I'm hoping i know by the weekend.
    Congratulations !! That's a good line !! you just keep peeing and watch it go darker !!

A friend of mine who's not on here on the forum just got back from Greece and had her 5 week scan and found out she has THREE sacks ! two are very visible and one is faint...she will find out in a few weeks if she has triplets or twins...OMG Dr Kanakas makes magic happen everywhere..!! I wish I went to him with my own eggs 5 years ago...

Me, I'm still in panic mode realizing its the FINAL COUNTDOWN !! I've spoken to so many women who have had big babies and had them naturally. I pray to all the gods and goddesses that my pelvis is wide enough and my perenium stretches perfectly and I don't need a C-Section. Dr Kanakas says its the safest way for mother and baby, but I will try and relax and see what happens? I guess its now out of my hands? I just can't wait to meet my little bubba wubba...I'm 35 weeks this week. eeek !!! Feels like only yesterday I was walking around Athens and shoving delicious Greek food in my mouth.

Good luck for everyone on the 2ww or the 2 month wait !! I cant keep up with everyone, I'm so self absorbed and barely read much these days, I'm so tired !!!

This Harry person asked about HCG shot, Dr Kanakas doesn't use them, he says it confuses the body. I used to have them with all my OE ivf's and it took ages to watch the line disappear. You test every day until the line goes away, then it should get darker if you are preggy. This time when I did treatment at Embryoland I was glad I didn't take the HCG shot, because when I did get a positive line, it was the real thing and not the shot. Its heartbreaking watching that line get lighter and lighter and then GONE.

My feet are like elephants feet, swollen and gross..in the morning they are normal, by the end of the day they are enormous. Somone feed me peanuts !!
    (insert sound of elephant)

I'm still working at school and trying to save as much money as I can. I've decided to stop working after next week, and then try and sunbake and relax the rest of my pregnancy. I'm over being on my feet all day. Kids say " Miss you should be home relaxing" I say that I like the $$$$$ ...who doesn't...?? Seriously though, I've been working nearly 7 days a week, hard life being a single mum to be...but I will make this work so help me god.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

brimrush  (13-11-2015),Chillout71  (12-11-2015),IrisJ  (11-11-2015),Jamellabeth  (12-11-2015),jaydee32  (12-11-2015),justcantstop  (17-11-2015),Laiylabelle  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your blood test today @Laiylabelle. Hopefully your numbers are nice and high.

And before I forget @Chillout71 good luck with your test on Saturday.

I think we are all waiting for positives with bated breath.
    Last edited by jaydee32; 12-11-2015 at 14:13.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (12-11-2015),IrisJ  (12-11-2015),Laiylabelle  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just to update you, the clinic said i would get my results today or latest tomorrow. I'll post when i find out ☺

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laiylabelle For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (13-11-2015),kcraig  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have my result and it is indeed a positive test! 🙌I had my blood test 12 days after embryo transfer and my HCG level has come back at 88 IU/L...my doctor said it's within the normal range but I'm driving myself crazy thinking it's on the low side compared to some other people's?
    Also do they work out how many weeks you are from the date of the embryo transfer itself, or from the first day of your last period? I will have another blood test to check HGC on Wed - don't you normally have it every 48 hours to track the numbers? 'They' say not to worry too much about the numbers themselves as long as they are in normal range and doubling every 2 days. Now another wait til next week! With what us girls have been through over the years of trying/failed cycles i don't think we can ever relax on this journey to having a bub!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laiylabelle For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (13-11-2015),IrisJ  (13-11-2015),Jamellabeth  (13-11-2015),jaydee32  (13-11-2015),kategc  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats Laiylabelle!! I thought you had your ET on the Monday (day before me) which makes it less than 12 days especially with the time difference in returning from Greece? I have my blood test tomorrow which I calculate as my day 11 but maybe I've got myself confused on your ET date. Anyway, so glad it is positive, it is really great news and if the clinic says its normal and not to worry about coming back until Wednesday I'm sure you have nothing to worry about on that score very happy for you xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

Laiylabelle  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chillout- You're right, it's only 10 days after transfer, doh! Yes i guess you're right - the doc didn't seem worried about it so i should relax.
    Google is not your friend sometimes! Haha
    Best of luck with your test tomorrow! You have been very good not to be tempted to do a HPT - i couldn't wait any longer! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Laiylabelle congrats 88 is good, my Czech clinic want it at least 60 on 14dpo, you can always check out betabase.info for some comparison/fun
    Last edited by stacey10; 13-11-2015 at 17:51.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh really! That makes me feel better...thank you. Yes I'm still madly googling away and will check out the site

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laiylabelle that is great news!!! I know what u mean though! If it were me I wouldn't calm down until I see the baby in my arms! We are set to go mid jan. I am excited but also apprehensive and scared. I try not to think about it.....hope it comes around quickly.
    All the best with the ladies in 2ww period. Hope you all get positives!! xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to IrisJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    I'm new to this page but have been on the Egg Donation South Africa page previously. We are prepared to have two more goes of egg donation in South Africa and if that doesn't work I'm looking at my options which is most likely only surrogacy. I'm researching Surrogacy in Greece. I've tried to find a page on here relating to it but there isn't one. So I wondered if anyone on this page has enquired or has any recommendations.
    Many thanks!