Hi Justcantstop! I'm sorry to hear your news. Please do not panic yet... wait till you hear from the great Dr K. I'm sure he has dealt with this type of thing before and will put your mind at ease. Are you able to give him a call? Have you had a hysteroscopy recently? This is able to pick up things that can be missed in a US scan. We decided on the laparoscopy and hysteroscopy for peace of mind even though all my previous test results came back fine. So glad we did!
Hearing your story makes me feel thankful I have relatively few probs. Only hubby had his FISH out of acceptable limits. My biggest worry at present is how to fit my pregnancy and childrearing in with finances, work, etc. But I don't have time left to delay this any further. I guess there are always going to be issues and obstacles cropping up. If I just 'got pregnant' naturally by some form of miracle, then I'd just accept it and be happy. However, having to plan it all makes me worried about the timing, etc, etc. Aren't I a silly sausage? I think I need to chill and go with the flow man!!!
Anyway - just thought I'd share my thoughts as it helps me - and may help others.
Wetsetter - I'm wondering what/when did Ruth/Iakentro tell you about the donor? Ruth mentioned they usually select the donor a couple of months before the treatment? Did you have a choice of donors? What type of protocol were you on? Did you receive any pics of the embryos or transfer? Did you have much interaction with the doctor? or did he just do the transfer? I guess a consult was not needed as all the details would have been sorted with Ruth beforehand?