Closed Thread
Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to read your news kategc but good to see your optimistic about moving forward

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

kategc  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kategc I am sorry to hear your news. Regardless it is tough. I also felt the same with my last OE IVF. I got pregnant and was able to hold for 10 weeks. I knew that there was likely chromosomal issues but glad that I got pregnant.
    Take care of yourself. Glad DH will be back with you very soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

kategc  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that kategc but glad your DH is back to support you. It will happen for you, it just wasn't to be this time. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh kategc, that's really rough, I'm so sorry. Please don't think your body rejected the embryo, try not to blame yourself if you can, it may just be that embryo was never going to make it, just like a natural oe pregnancy, crap that it's happened though, after all you've been through xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    Guess what? Another two embryos made it through to blastocyst for freezing! So now we have four in reserve
    Awesome!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not blaming myself at all, it is what it is can't help what's happened. Wasn't meant to be for us this time around.
    Just skyped w dr Nikos, he's genuinely upset for us such an amazing man, feel very grateful to have found him. Skype again Sunday when DH is home and put plan in for January.
    Xx

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (08-11-2015),Jamellabeth  (07-11-2015),justcantstop  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your bad news kategc, perhaps you need to discuss with Dr Nikos whether you need to take more progesterone/oestrogen? Blood thinners? god knows what went wrong, but I do believe in my case, the more the better, as far as the above medications. I was on heaps of progesterone and progynova. I took clexane until 12w of pregnancy.

There is also some good news stories in here, from those women going through lots of joy at the moment !! Fingers crossed and good luck from me !

Another lady I met through Dr De Ambrosis is currently in Europe and saw Dr Kanakas a few weeks ago, she is now testing positive on a pee test, shes yet to do bloods, but her line looks dark and promising, so theres another positive story !!

As for me, I feel really blessed to have a little baby growing inside me, though I am rather tired and worried now. I went to my O.B yesterday and he told me that my baby is 2.8 kg and measuring 36 weeks, I'm 34 weeks, so that means I could have a 4kg + baby! My O. B suggested that a C-section was the safest way to deliver a large baby. Personally I want a vaginal birth, so I can recover quickly, but I think the health of my baby is more important. Then I've spoken to heaps of my friend and a few had 4kg+ babies who have delivered them naturally ??? I'm worried and confused, but my Dr says there is no need to worry since he will be examining me more closely as the time gets closer..im due to see him at 36w.

Good luck to everyone on the 2ww and those who didn't succeed this time, I know that positive things can happen, after all I'm the type that doesn't give up easy, I hope you don't either !!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Yasna don't worry regarding the size if your baby, the u/s are notoriously wrong at this stage for predicting babies weight and can be out by up to a kg, I have delivered a few 4kg babies and it's usually not the weight, it's the babies head circumference and little babies can have the same head circumference as a big baby so try not to stress, as long as your up and moving about during labour so baby can get in optimum position for birth and not lying down on your back on the bed you should be fine also if your planning on going back sometime next year for a fet, then your better off trying for a vaginal birth, I think they like a year between a csection birth and getting pregnant again
    Also babies grow in spurts so your bub may have just been going through a growth spurt when measured
    Last edited by stacey10; 07-11-2015 at 06:45.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! Well I am now 6dp5dt and getting sick of this 2ww business! I was told to test on day 12 (Sunday) and just wondering how quickly you can get the results?? I think I'll have to go on Saturday morning as clinics will be closed on Sunday. Did you have to go to your go to get a referral and how long did the results take to come through? Thanks for advice

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

Laiylabelle  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chillout you could poas now you usually have to go to your gp to request a blood test and make sure you ask for your progesterone as well and unless they mark it urgent it will usually take a day or two, well that's how it works up here

17. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

kategc  (09-11-2015)