Closed Thread
Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree with Kcraig - I know it's hard to stay hopeful, after all we've been through to get here we're conditioned to expect the worst, but almost every donor pregnancy I'm aware f had some cramping and bleeding in the early days. In my case I went and had a few glasses of champers because it was DH's birthday and I thought it was all over, turned out it wasn't (so I felt terribly guilty!).

Take it easy if you can and see what the next few days brings. Big hugs to you xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

kategc  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @kategc I know it's hard but please try to stay strong til you see your Dr. I had really bad cramps that were seriously the worst period type cramps I'd ever had plus bleeding at 6weeks and I was 100% convinced that it was all over!
    Next day I saw my FS had a San and there they were!

Big big hugs!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

kategc  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh @kategc thoughts are with you but do try and stay positive. The cramping and bleeding seem to be fairly common.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

kategc  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kategc how much progesterone are you on? It maybe worth increasing it a bit to see if that helps, fingers crossed everything settles down

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

kategc  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone we are looking at doing a cycle(s) with embryo donation (or egg donation with donor sperm). Can you please recommend a good clinic in Greece and whether they have a double donor option available. Also anything else you might know that would be useful to a couple of newbs starting out on this journey. We are thinking either Greece or the US sounds appealing but have also heard possibilities about Czech Republic and South Africa but know nothing about these. So not sure if anyone who knows anything about those/has researched can say why you chose Greece. TIA ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 I'm in 600 progesterone, tomorrow is my blood test, honestly don't think increase progesterone is going to help but thank u. Really think I have my period it's due today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It might be a break through bleed kategc? But understand not feeling positive. So in the nicest possible way, I'm hoping you're wrong :-)

Welcome me&co :-)

The main clinics used in Greece on this thread have been Serum, Embryoland and iakentro, (also Genesis and embio) they're all good so it comes down to preference. My husband is Greek so it made sense for us.
    @stacey10 can tell you about Prague, and @emski72 can direct you to the South Africa thread - very popular to go to SA too (you can pick your own donor).

Good luck!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

kategc  (30-10-2015),me+he&she=three  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @me&co here's the South African thread - lots of info there
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=546516

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

me+he&she=three  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kategc 600 mg is quite low, the minimum my clinic has everyone on is 800mg so it may not hurt to do extra until you know for sure @me+he&she=three I've been to both Greece and Czech Republic and they're both very good options Although I couldn't recommend Embio at all
    Last edited by stacey10; 30-10-2015 at 17:28.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

me+he&she=three  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much everyone. Is there anywhere you can see stats on successes for the various clinics or do you need to email them individually to get that info? I'm imagining the same goes for cycle costs too