Closed Thread
Page 59 of 105 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I was in Greece in July at the same time as the lovely brimrush and absoloutely had the most positive and life changing trip. Dr Kanakas is such an amazing person. My partner and I connected with him and felt that he truly cared about us. The only thing now is that I feel no doctors live up the wonderful way in which he communicates to his patients.
    I'm now almost 18 weeks pregnant and we are so grateful and thankful. I wish you guys all the best with the journey to parenthood. Much love.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kymmymichell For This Useful Post:

brimrush  (20-10-2015),Jamellabeth  (21-10-2015),kategc  (20-10-2015),kcraig  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im still lurking around and so happy to see the successes and positive experiences with Dr. K and his team.
    we are now at 24 weeks! i will give DR. K a call soon to say hi and show him (maybe) how my belly jumps with jumping babes - often!
    to let the ladies know, i'm still checking on all of you , and here if anyone needs assurance or advise about their progress, the doctor or athens/greece.

my gratitude to greece and embryoland goes on forever...

blessings to all!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mermaiddance For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (21-10-2015),jaydee32  (22-10-2015),kategc  (21-10-2015),kcraig  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bit worried again girls got some spotting and im stressing that it was only the sac at 5wks 5days. Did anyone else have this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kcraig, try not to worry, I know it's hard. I had spotting at five and six weeks, it was really heavy too, I thought it was all over. I don't think they expect to see a heartbeat till at least six weeks? I had my first scan at six weeks exactly, and they did see a heartbeat but she was surprised as it was so early, I went for an early scan due to the spotting.

Try to stay positive, big hugs. Xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brimrush For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (21-10-2015),kcraig  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, well we have finally booked to head over to serum on Friday morning! We will be in Greece until we fly out on 6/11 back to Sydney. Currently on holiday in the uk and wanted to stay here as long as possible before heading over, but it's just too stressful continuing to wait for the 2 day warning of timing of egg collection. Feel much better that we will be there and can take it as it comes!
    Bit excited now but need to relax into it and get my body ready.

One question, for those girls who have been recently - we would like to head to one or two islands but conscious of the weather not being great in Santorini (v windy and dull apparently). Have also heard some of the islands are not good due to refugee situation. Any advice? We were thinking maybe Crete or Rhodes as they are likely to be better weather in late October / early November?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donation in Greece #2

My story is the same as Brimrush, I bled from 4 to 9 weeks, my scan was the same as yours KCraig. It's impossible not to worry, but keep in mind that dpotting/bleeding is really really common in donor pregnancies. Big hugs my dear x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's easy to say but try not to stress tooooooo much (if you can) @kcraig.
    My story is very similar - heavy cramping and bleeding at 5w6d (I was certain it was all over!) I called my FS the next morning and went in for a scan she really warned me that it would be unlikely that we would see a heartbeat at exactly 6wks but she would be able to get an idea of what was causing the bleeding.
    She was surprised as we were I think to see 2 tiny heartbeats!!
    I had a second scan 4 days later to check growth etc and had my 8 week scan today! I can't tell you how relieved I was to see those tiny beans today with strong heartbeats!!!!!

I know it's hard but try to stay positive and speak to your DR tomorrow, so far I found all my Drs (gp, FS and ob) to be fantastic in reassuring stressed half crazed hormonal pregnant mummas!

Big hugs!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you kcraig. Such a stressful time but do your best to relax and be kind to yourself xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much girls. Was due to go back to work taking another week off. But my beta today was 24300 so Dr is happy. Just rest up and make sure.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kcraig View Post
    Bit worried again girls got some spotting and im stressing that it was only the sac at 5wks 5days. Did anyone else have this?
    When I went for a scan at around the same time as you, 5 weeks, Dr De Ambrosis said he could only see a sack and I might have a blighted ovum. I left his office feeling morbid and horrible, since I had a pregnancy with my own eggs a few years ago that resulted in a blighted ovum in which I had to have a curette. It was a sad and gloomy day when he said the same thing again with this pregnancy. Well, he wasn't right thankfully and the sack had my little baby in it.

Wishing you all the best!

Me, I went to see my O.B today, I'm measuring 33 weeks and my baby is 2055kg, he's gained 350g in 2 weeks. My blood pressure is good and everything is going fine !! He's upside down and kinda sideways, my tummy is lopsided since his bum is sticking out under my right rib. I just have a bit of heartburn here and there. I'm getting anxious and hope he doesn't come before 36 weeks. My baby room is complete and my baby shower next week, is becoming so real? I still don't believe im pregnant, well until he starts kick boxing me and wriggling around, which I love. My O.B wants me to start drinking Raspberry leaf tea at 34 weeks as well as ceasing the Cardiprin (baby aspirin) and wants me to go for Whooping cough booster, which I will book into next week.

I really hope you all have luck like I did and come back with a precious package. There is a woman I met thru Dr Wazza who is transferring with Dr Kanakas this Saturday and I hope shes lucky too. She's using my taxi driver Kostas also...his taxi rides are blessed.

Ok enough from me, feet up and tv time.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (23-10-2015),jaydee32  (23-10-2015),kcraig  (23-10-2015),kymmymichell  (22-10-2015)