Closed Thread
Page 56 of 105 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohooo That's so awesome! You must be so excited. Yay! You're having a baby!

If it helps My numbers were:
    Day 10 hcg: 439
    Day 12 hcg: 1690
    Day 14 hcg: 4673
    Day 17 hcg: 17700

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kcraig View Post
    Hey Girls first beta today 14dpt 1560. Whats everyones guess? Embryoland is on a roll.

Oooh! That's some healthy numbers you've got there!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh congrats kcraig, that's incredible, guess you will know how many took at your 7 weeks scan. Xx
    I can't wait to be on the list of Dr Nikos successes, out of our 9 beautiful eggs 7 fertilised so happy.with my DH isci is always the case so super proud of the 7 fertilised.
    We are currently at Santorini, omg wow it's just breath taking, the whole trip has been just magical. I can not express enuf how amazing it has been for us.
    Will call Dr Nikos tomorrow for update again on embryos, we are all locked in for transfer Tuesday day before we come home.
    Congrats to all the new pregnancies and all best for your transfer tomorrow @justcantstop.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (15-10-2015),justcantstop  (14-10-2015),kcraig  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The resturants at kumira beach at night are lovely and lots of people making things as you walk past.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

kategc  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We leave on Thursday! Bit stressed out as we were planning to travel to Athens on 24th and have full itinerary planned in the uk before that, and now penny is saying we will need to be there maybe as early as 21st so in a bit of chaos! We know we just have to go with it. I know we could get another donor but ours sounds perfect so just have to be flexible! Wow this is such a roller coaster.. Start meds today. How long after starting meds did you guys have egg / sperm collection day? Presumably embryo transfer is generally 5 days after that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick check in.

This is is it.....tmro at noon I have my transfer. Trying incredibly hard to stay calm and think positive!

Congrats to all of you reporting such great numbers etc! You must be thrilled!

Yasna the time has gone by so fast. Soon you'll have your little man! So happy for you!

Okay folks, it's off to bed. Fingers and toes crossed.....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justcantstop For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (15-10-2015),kategc  (14-10-2015),kcraig  (14-10-2015),Yasna  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck it will be ok!
    Last edited by kcraig; 14-10-2015 at 16:32.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by justcantstop View Post
    Just a quick check in.

This is is it.....tmro at noon I have my transfer. Trying incredibly hard to stay calm and think positive!

Congrats to all of you reporting such great numbers etc! You must be thrilled!

Yasna the time has gone by so fast. Soon you'll have your little man! So happy for you!

Okay folks, it's off to bed. Fingers and toes crossed.....
    OMG TOMORROW !!!! I look forward to hearing your positive pregnancy result, I hope the gods/goddesses smile apon you and your dream comes true ! I will pray for you.

I have a good feeling you will be a lucky woman !

Time has flown !! I hope to be here again next year spamming about my trip to Greece again and hopefully reporting successes like most of you. This is one exciting journey for us all, especially those doing it alone like me.

My baby room is almost complete other than a new mattress and some wall decals, oh and a rug and maybe a feeding chair.. My next purchase will be a baby capsule and pram, even though I've purchased this pram from England and it will be shipped soon, this pram is my casual pram for when he gets bigger, but I had to have it when I saw it !!!

cosatto-supa-pixelate-main.jpg
    I nearly bought this one, but I decided the pixelate one was more exciting, ( i still want this spotty one) but check out Cosatto, they have some very colourful prams for the mother with style, oh and they have ones for twins too for you girls having twins !!!

cosatto-yo-stroller-changing-bag-oh-la-la.jpg

For your twins

cosatto-supa-dupa-bro-and-sis-double-stroller.jpg
    Last edited by Yasna; 14-10-2015 at 20:12.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

brimrush  (14-10-2015),Jamellabeth  (15-10-2015),justcantstop  (15-10-2015),kcraig  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are fantastic!!
    I'm packing now for the trip tomorrow. Did you ladies carry all meds in your carry on, or just enough for a few days and packed the rest with your luggage?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I carried all my meds in my carryon wheely. It was heaps easy with customs at all points. Plus went straight through with declaration of medication at immagration on arrival. Especially with my 18 packets of pressaries.