Closed Thread
Page 55 of 105 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck justcantstop, good luck Kcraig!! We are keeping our fingers crossed for you!!! xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrisJ For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (11-10-2015),kcraig  (10-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kcraig View Post
    Good luck girls but Embryoland is awesome. I have been nervously waiting had spotting on thursday but seems to have stopped and still have positive tests everyday. Praying I get through this week.
    I know this is hard - any blood freaks you out during pregnancy. Just try to keep in mind that some bleeding is very common, particularly in donor pregnancies. I bled (not just spotting) till 9 weeks. Feet up and take it easy :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (10-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kcraig View Post
    Good luck girls but Embryoland is awesome. I have been nervously waiting had spotting on thursday but seems to have stopped and still have positive tests everyday. Praying I get through this week.
    @kcraig, I have had cramping, twinges, pulling and bloating almost every day - worse if I've been up all day. On Wednesday I had bad cramps and started spotting I ended up in bed all afternoon/night and called my FS thursday morning convinced that it was all over. Despite having really high hcg levels on Day 10, Day 12, Day 14 and Day 17 - LOL!

She told me that it quite common to having spotting up to 12 weeks particularly with ivf etc and the cramping is the uterus stretching to accommodate 2 bubs (OMG still in shock about that!)

Have you had your bloods yet?
    I'm sure its fine! (I think Dr K uses super glue!)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (10-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    A little update, we are at clinic now donor has just had epu we have 9 beautiful eggs. DH is just about to do his bit, fingers crossed for good fertalisation over night.
    We will be doing a frozen transfer once my lining thickens up over the next week or so. Due to body throwing a late period.

Wow Dr Nikos and ladies at clinic are just super nice and friendly. Dr Nikos is just lovely and I'm so pleased we have come over to him. So far the experience is still surreal for me, mixed bag of emotions are trying to come up.
    Looking forward to a few nights away in Satonrini Tuesday to unwind.
    Will update more as things progress.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (11-10-2015),Jamellabeth  (10-10-2015),justcantstop  (11-10-2015),kcraig  (10-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great news. Santorini is great enjoy. Look forward to your updates.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (11-10-2015),kategc  (10-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Wanted to check in..... Spoke to Dr this morning. He said 7 eggs fertilised. Yay! We are praying they mature and stay strong. Will have transfer on Wed as planned. Can't stop thinking about the embies ! I guess it's natural - we all want great quality blasts on transfer day and great embies to freeze for future!

I asked him how the donor was doing etc. He said she's fine and he is taking care of her.

We will head back to Athens on Tues for 3 nights. Staying at President. It's literally about 300 feet from the clinic. We stayed elsewhere last week, but President is too close in case of anything. Can't get easier than that hotel! Then we will go to an island to relax before returning to US.

Taking Estrace and utrogestan and hoping for a smooth transfer!

Take care of your precious cargo Jamellabeth and Kcraig.

kategc, I wish you the best. Maybe I will see you next week!

Will check in again in a few days.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justcantstop For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (11-10-2015),kcraig  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I booked the president the whole two weeks as our base the metro is a couple of blocks up on the left at Panarou I think somethink like that. There is a grocery store there and great coffee shop and resturants. It was a heap cheaper than the hotel we were only spending about 50€ a day for the two of us. More spending money left.... Good luck on your wait.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All best for Wednesday @justcantstop, we will miss each other.
    As we are off to Santotini Tuesday until Friday.
    Look forward to hearing more updates xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to Jamellabeth and Kcraig

Twins everywhere !!!!! wohoooo!! I bet your both proud of your achievement !

To the other girls that are there right now and about to get babies, GOOD LUCK!

I can't keep up with everyone getting pregnant !! This is amazing news from the Embryoland club !! Dr Kanakas and his team are really raising the bar in Greece. Good effort from everyone!!

Me, I'm 31 weeks and officially 8 months pregnant thanks to Dr Kanakas! My boy is kicking and squirming and my obstetrician said that I'm not high risk since my blood pressure is good !! Im proud of myself, didn't think I'd be 45 and pregnant. I must say though, I'm getting a bit tired, working at school still and the kids always asking me " how long miss? " ...." have you named him yet?"...the pressure is on to name him, I have a few up my sleeve...

I seem to be lying on the couch watching the Sopranos most nights, since I haven't seen it, I'm up to Season 3 of 6. I'm craving hamburgers and mince like crazy, I've been hunting down the perfect burger...still yet to find one with a thick meat patty in Brisbane...i'll find it...

Ok im just here for a quckie to say congrats and good luck to everyone going !

As for the spotting apparently its normal in ivf due to all the progesterone we are taking..I spotted twice @ 5 and 6 weeks..

GOOD LUCK !

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (14-10-2015),kategc  (13-10-2015),kcraig  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls first beta today 14dpt 1560. Whats everyones guess? Embryoland is on a roll.