Closed Thread
Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well in that case, it will be a little harder for them to estimate how long you'll need to be there. That is because they won't know how you respond to the medication. We all respond differently, for some girls a low dose produces heaps of follicles in about 12 days, for girls like me it doesn't matter what meds you give me or what doses, it will take at least 18 days and I'll be lucky to get one follicle. No doubt Dr K will have some advice about the minimum time you need to be there - I would guess max of four weeks, but hopefully within 3 ish weeks (stRting from the first day of meds) you'll have an emby on board. This assumes that Dr K puts you on a basic cycle (I get the impression that's his style but I don't know for sure because I chose to go elsewhere) - if you have other fertility factors which mean you need to have a long down regulation, the time from start of meds to receipt of embryo transfer is more around 6-8 weeks but I don't think Dr K would require you to do all of that in Greece, you should be able to start your meds and scans here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies does anyone know if you need to use alternative contraception after coming off the pill after a prostap injection? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies,

I'm new to this forum & have been reading your fertility journey's with suspense, joy & sorrow.

I too am on a quest to start a family of my own. I have spoken to Dr Nikos & due to greek legislation he is unable to help me conceive in Greece. I am devastated as I've heard so many wonderful things about him & his successes, however he has referred me to a clinic in Crete. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Have any of you ladies undertaken treatment anywhere in Crete?

All the very best,
    GiaBub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chillout no you don't need any contraception as the combination of the pill and the injection shuts down your ovaries

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Nikos Kanakas at Embryoland

Well girls just got home last night. Today only day 7 could not help it had to do test. Well I have two very positive tests.
    It looks like Dr Nikos Kanakas has done it again. I am numb and happy excited and anxious now its positive early. Going to my Ob tomorrow. Will update but looks like the Greek gods are with you Dr.

What a fantastic experience and awesome Dr just can not believe it. Anyone on the way relax Embryoland treat you all as an important client.
    Last edited by kcraig; 06-10-2015 at 18:52.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (06-10-2015),kategc  (06-10-2015),kymmymichell  (06-10-2015),Wet setter  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kcraig View Post
    Well girls just got home last night. Today only day 7 could not help it had to do test. Well I have two very positive tests.
    It looks like Dr K has done it again. I am numb and happy excited and anxious now its positive early. Going to my Ob tomorrow. Will update but looks like the Greek gods are with you Dr K.

What a fantastic experience and awesome Dr just can not believe it.
    Oh YAY!!!!!!! 💖💖💖💖
    So very happy for you!
    So exciting . . .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. Just did another arvo one and still has a line cant believe it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations kcraig

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news kcraig! Dr K certainly is in the midst of a purple patch :-). Enjoy! And have a healthy pregnancy :-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo congrats kcraig that's fantastic news.

2 more sleeps until we fly out and get to meet in person Dr K and fingers crossed add my name to his success. Xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (06-10-2015)