Closed Thread
Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think twins as well !!! Mine was 350 at 14 dpo and prog was 70, 48 hrs later it was 700

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (27-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think you got the assurance you need ...but i'll add that HCG is really variable for each woman and each pregnancy but still- your number is in the high range. so, you are set! and yeah, likely 2 stuck
    i was in greece, in bed with a thorasic spine injury, at day 10, when i got the blood results by phone - i sat up and screamed! (ouch!) "what?? eight hundred and sixty two???!!!" i was in shock. i had to assume twins....and so it is....
    i never tested it again. that was all i needed to know....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mermaiddance For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree that you can have high hcg even with a singleton, go check out betabase and you compare yours with a single and twins pregnancy, you can track yours as well then it will go into the database, quite fun

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I have been lurking for a while on the forums/threads and have gone over to QLD to see Dr Wazza. Basically I have endo and I am old.

Wazza suggested a couple of clinics he works with and I don't remember much info on the one in Greece from the previous forums. I was just wondering if anyone had used Embyolab? And if so, would you mind sharing your experience at all?

I know many ppl have gone to Embyoland and there has been lots of positive things said.

Thanks so much
    Tegs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just a quick post in reply to hcg levels. 10 days past transfer mine came back at 998 and progesterone was 46... we are having twins! 😃

Good luck to everyone, I'm reading all your posts and keeping everything crossed for you all. Xxx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brimrush For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (27-09-2015),kategc  (27-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies!
    I love that I can post a Q here and get so many gorgeous ladies happy to share their experience!
    I ended up going and seeing my GP on Saturday and had a second test (day 12) and will have another one tomorrow (day 14) I 'll get the results tomorrow for yesterdays. Then I'll know if the levels are going up or not . . . fingers crossed. I think once I have the series of tests then I'll be able to relax (lol! a bit anyway!)

Funny thing is I'm still POAS every morning and the control line of the tests is getting lighter and lighter - seriously its now so much lighter than the actual test line! I was getting a bit stressed about it and ended up ringing the hotline - apparently when the control line is lighter it means that the amount of hcg in your test is causing the colour to be drained from the control line into the test line!!! Who knew that could happen?? LOL!
    @Yasna if I was in QLD I def catch up with you but alas I'm in NSW but next time I head up I'll let you know!

Thanks @stacey10 for the betabase tip I'll head over now!
    @brimrush that's awesome news! how are you feeling? How far are you now?

Oh, its just all so exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tegs26 View Post
    Hi All,

I have been lurking for a while on the forums/threads and have gone over to QLD to see Dr Wazza. Basically I have endo and I am old.

Wazza suggested a couple of clinics he works with and I don't remember much info on the one in Greece from the previous forums. I was just wondering if anyone had used Embyolab? And if so, would you mind sharing your experience at all?

I know many ppl have gone to Embyoland and there has been lots of positive things said.

Thanks so much
    Tegs
    Hi @tegs26 !
    Welcome!
    As you've probably read I've literally just returned from Greece and saw the amazing Dr Nikos at Embryoland. So I can't really help you with Emyolab but I would suggest reaching out to a couple of the clinics (just shoot them an email from their websites) and then go from there. Most will reply fairly quickly and then you can make a time to skype them and have chat.
    I found that as soon as I had spoken to Dr Nikos I immediately felt comfortable and knew he was the one for us. You will click with one of the clinics - trust your instincts and read through everyone's experiences here.

Good Luck and feel free to ask any questions - I'm sure someone here has some experience with almost every clinic in Greece at some point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jamellabeth that's called the hook effect, you can dilute some of your pee with water and do the test and it will go back to being dark again

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and welcome Tegs!! The only negative feedback I've heard is for EmBio. I personally haven't been but have read about them on other forums. Jamellabeth is right. The best way to start is to email 3 or 4 of them and see how they respond to your queries. We are planning for Jan/Feb. Goodluck to you and wish me luck too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to Embio and it's sh!t, stay away from that one !!