Closed Thread
Page 47 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jameliabeth congratulations and I'm putting it out there for twins!! That test is super dark for 9dpo and looks like mine did

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies!
    Its funny i did another one this morning and I half expected it be be just one line or at best really faint second line - But no it was just as dark!

LOL @stacey10! yesterday when I did it I really thought that it would be too early for anything and I was shocked to see it come up instantly! One would be perfect, twins would be amazing!
    I'm trying to contain my excitement until I have my bloods (tomorrow) and get some numbers!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

kategc  (24-09-2015),kcraig  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jamellabeth, Congratulations that is awesome news. So very happy for you. It gives me hope and feeling really positive about the decision we have made to go to Greece and use donor eggs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So awesome Jamellabeth:-D. Love it! Fingers crossed for lovely happy healthy twins!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    i keep following all stories - and i'm here (a bit in background) if i can answer any specific questions about natural fertility or greece or / and especially Dr. kanakas and his team...who gave me the most wondrous support, treatments and children growing along in womb...

cheering all ladies along from a bit of a distance (as gestation is taking me over!, gladly...)

just wanted to pipe in to jamellbeth -
    because i too tested early and had a dark line (yours is really dark girl!) and here i am carrying 2 lovely newbies....so....

enjoy - !

blessings to all.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mermaiddance For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (24-09-2015),jaydee32  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wohoooooooO!! Jamellabeth !!!

Dark line ! Mine was nowhere near that at 9dpo ! im thinking twins too

CONGRATULATIONS ! Dr Kanakas does it again, he really knows what he's doing !!

lucky girl !!! I bet you are over the moon !!! wishing you a healthy pregnancy and hope to hear some more good news from the other mamas to be in Greece !!

Last edited by Yasna; 24-09-2015 at 14:04.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much ladies! My head is spinning at the moment and I was finding it almost impossible to concentrate on anything so I've actually been and had my blood test! I know! I just couldn't wait and I've called both my GP and my FS to let them know to keep an eye out for the results but it will be the morning before I know.
    LOL! I figured if I went today I could guarantee a result before the weekend! Even if its only day 10! @mermaiddance I have to let you know what a difference your previous post made to me on the day of my transfer. I was actually quite stressed and emotional on the day and was really, really nervous (I've never done any ivf before) but for some reason I read your post and afterwards while I was lying on the bed I just kept thinking about what you wrote and of all the beautiful ladies that had laid on the same bed before me. I thought of everyone here and even @Yasna's mum telling me not to pee in case I pee out a twin - LOL!

I felt a wave of calmness come over me and a huge weight lifted - It was if I now belong to a long line of women who at some point are destined to lay on the same bed.

Anyway, thank you again everyone!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (24-09-2015),Yasna  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am all in favor of fast blood tests to give numbers after any obvious kinda line. enjoy this time jamellabeth!

and i want to pick up on what you wrote last a bit...i am so glad (and bow to) that my post supported you. ...and included with other comments you were led to have your experience feeling in a lineage...
    i want to add to that- for all of us who are and have been and will join this group....while we use the internet tool well....at the essence our women's circles and lineages are palpable to each of us, as we remember and invoke it, at any stage of our way....the power of a woman calling her child (i was offered this in my peak of "calling") is ageless and unique. we can all resource this at any time in any place and i pray we will and do - -
    i ,myself, will remind myself this very wisdom as i venture into later stages of pregnancy and birthing. the lineages i walk (or lie) inside of and their power and beauty. ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mermaiddance For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I just got my blood results!
    I did end up testing early (because I am clearly far too impatient!!!!) so its was day 10 and the numbers are
    hcg: 439
    Prog: 40.3
    my Doctor wasn't in but the receptionist gave me the numbers and said they were good and within normal range for 5 weeks
    Can anyone remember what theirs were? I'll consult with Dr Google and my Dr is going to call me later today but just wondering what it should be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamellabeth View Post
    Hi Ladies
    I just got my blood results!
    I did end up testing early (because I am clearly far too impatient!!!!) so its was day 10 and the numbers are
    hcg: 439
    Prog: 40.3
    my Doctor wasn't in but the receptionist gave me the numbers and said they were good and within normal range for 5 weeks
    Can anyone remember what theirs were? I'll consult with Dr Google and my Dr is going to call me later today but just wondering what it should be.

Ok, well well well looks like you might be having twins !!!!

Double that wohoooooo

Ok I have found my diary and here are my numbers and days post 5dt:

10dpt:
    hcg: 105
    prog: 43

12dpt:
    hcg: 247
    prog: 37.9

17dpt:
    hcg: 2313
    prog: 37.9

23 dpt:
    hcg: 13 226
    prog: didn't record doh !

27dpt:
    hcg: 35 108
    prog: 37.5

30dpt:
    hcg: 67000
    prog: didn't record
    hb: 130bpm

There you have it!! My numbers for a singleton pregnancy! I so hope you have twins, I'm quietly hoping for twins on my next visit, but I'd be super happy with one! Mum wanted me to have twins this pregnancy and like you said blamed me for peeing since that made me lose one apparently. Its best to sit and rest after transfer to let them settle, you did the right thing!!!

Im so excited for you and yes, its nice to know other women on here have been in the same room before us. I was so emotional and cried before transfer on my knees in that waiting room tears ********* down my face praying to every god/goddess there was for success. It worked for me and for so many of us, I thank Dr Kanakas and his team for providing myself and the rest of the Embryoland lovers a chance to make a family.

I will never forget my experience and truly hope my baby is ok and healthy, doesn't come premmy and of course I'm ever so paranoid about sids. Its getting closer now for me and I'm a bit scared, Im single and have no body to work for me, my income will be reduced and I don't have quite enough saved. Hopefully the minimal money I get from Centrelink will keep me afloat. I couldnt sleep last night, woke at 2.30am and stayed away until 4am just thinking. Slept in till 9am. Seeing your post made me happy and flashed me back to my time in Athens. Now I feel a bit more happier and plus my little bubby loves to move around when I wake up, making me feel even more aware of this beautiful life growing inside me. My doppler was my saving grace until about 18 weeks, when I started to feel him move then I barely use it, only some days when I really want to hear his heartbeat.

Good luck Jamellabeth !! I wish you well !!

The rest of you better give me some positive stories too. I've also made friends with a girl from Dr De Ambrosis' clinic, we skype regularly and shes going to be over there in October also for transfer, its nice to meet women going through the same experience. If you're from Brisbane or Gold Coast and want to hang out, message me, I'm very social. xxx

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (25-09-2015),kategc  (25-09-2015)