Closed Thread
Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats on ur twins that's amazing, so many pregnancies coming out of embryo land. Can't wait to get over there

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

brimrush  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well so excited now. Congrats everyone we are batting a great average from Greece. Just had Dr K ring im all ready for September. Arriving 20th. You have given myself great hope.
    Well look after yourselves and those babies on board girls hoping to join the deliveries for next year. Xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (16-08-2015),kategc  (15-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats brimrush and pirate that's just wonderful!
    i think given all we have been through it is tough to relax, I am nearly 15 weeks and I can say I breathed out a little after 14weeks, it's still surreal.
    i did my first antenatal yoga class and I felt like an intruder like I wasn't sure I belonged cos I don't think I believed I was pregnant. But my 2nd class was different and wonderful, I great way to connect with your baby I really recommend it.
    all the best with the planning for the ladies going over in sept, can't wait to hear your good news. I still remember doing the planning hoping that I would come home pregnant, it will happen for all of you.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wet setter For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (19-08-2015),kategc  (16-08-2015),kcraig  (15-08-2015),piratehamster88  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

sounds like we have a number of "made in greece" babies all in similar gestation ranges - how cool! im 15.5 weeks and with 2 in the oven, growing fast.
    i am happy to be part of encouraging the next round - looks like a few in sept/oct - who are off the greece and to dr. K! great news!

brimrush - you asked for feedback a few days ago about meds and the reduction of them. funny, i cannot remember when exactly i tapered off. the first "reduction" was at 10 ish weeks. for me, i did not even ask my local doc. i consulted DR.K directly - figured he "made" them, so he should say ! :-)
    but seriously, it was kinda humourous that i could just FEEL when my body's hormones tipped me over the edge (due to artificial hormones too) it would happen in waves, and when it did i was beside myself in exhaustion/headache/achiness and so i would skype DR.K on those days and sob before him, just begging for a med reduction. of course, each time he consented, not just out of pity but it was indeed "timely" each time that happened. so overall between 10-13.5 weeks, we reduced a couple times and then stopped. honestly, when it was time to stop, i had no doubt i had enough hormones, my symptoms was so obvious.
    so, my short answer is: i listened to my body and went with DR.K's authority.

i'd be curious, anyone do DE and transfer 2 embies with a singleton pregnancy now?

best of luck and health!! to all....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to the girls who have found out they are pregnant !! I'm losing track of you all !! wohooooo

I have pregnant brain so excuse me for not remembering who, is it brimrush and pirate and mermaid? oh why cant u have easy fake name like mine hahhah !!

Im 23 weeks and my boy is kicking and everything is fine and dandy, heartburn has eased off somewhat, eating rice seems to help...but i hear it will be back !!

Mermaid, I also weened off everything at around 12 weeks, i was getting headaches from all the estrogen and had to stop the progynova real quick !! I stopped taking progesterone at the same time too! oh the joy of not having to use those damn pessaries !! You ask about how many transferred, i had 2 DE transferred and one stuck...

I have the plague from the kids at school and am currently sitting here with tissues stuffed up my nostrils, my nose is dripping and i feel like sh!t !! hard when everyone at school is coughing their guts up all over you !! My contract got extended for another week and I'm now a P.E teacher, so I was runnning around playing soccer today, ahhh it was fun...i got a sweat going and the kids were more worried about me than anything, and it was great to be outdoors...took my dog for a nice walk too this afternoon...Don't get lazy girls, keep that body moving, make it easier when you have your baby, and no fatty mess to clean up after you have baby ...im doing belly dancing classes soon too!! need to move before I turn into humpty dumpty...cough cough sniffle sniffle..

Love you and leave you now, I've had my whinge moan and chat..

AND CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS. Dr Kanakas knows what hes doing !!
    BLESS HIM !!! I can't wait to meet my beautiful son, who I really have no idea what im calling !! Eeeeeek !!

Love and laughter from one happy pregnant mama to you !! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Its been a while since I checked in but there's been a lot going on here and its been crazy busy!

Congratulations to all who are confirmed pregnant. I cannot believe how many there are now: Brim, Kimmy, Mermaid, Pirate, Wetsetter.....I'm probably forgetting someone too! Wishing you all the very best. Wonderful to see so many good outcomes.

Yasna: you are more than half way there.... I am living vicariously through you!! I'll bet you can't wait to meet him!

Vix you are getting ready to go for your FET right? I hope you have a positive outcome too....let's keep this train rolling along!! So happy your son is better. I'm sure you are relieved. How exciting will it be to give him a baby brother or sister!!

Looks like we've confirmed to go in October. I cannot wait. September was just not doable but October is working out perfectly. DH already put in for his time off and I am currently watching the flights, etc. Getting ready to pounce when the price is right! I think Dr K said he needs me there from the 8th to the 18th or so. We will get there earlier in the month and go to Athens whatever the final dates turn out to be. Assuming AF cooperates.... Every month it seems to be a guessing game when I will get it. He had me on Estrace first and now Provera and he says AF should come earlier in Sept and Oct and be more under control. We will see.....

Who else is going in October, anyone?

Has anyone been there in October? What's the weather like in Greece at that time. I've not been yet so I am curious.

Stay well lovely ladies!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justcantstop For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (20-08-2015),piratehamster88  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @justcantstop we will be there from 9th through to 21st October, keep me posted with you dates. Be so awesome to meet up with you and your DH while we are there. Have you decided on where you will stay?
    I looked into the weather it says 21 degrees.
    I am so excited to get over there, bring on the next 7 weeks. xx
    Last edited by kategc; 19-08-2015 at 16:39.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm going to try and do the roll call tonight - so many new BFP's to celebrate!

So if you needed to be added to the roll call or have your status updated, send me a PM xxx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (19-08-2015),kcraig  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donation in Greece #2

Updated roll call ladies - let me know if you want any changes to your status, hope I haven't missed anyone!

Updated roll call Egg Donation in Greece – as at end August 2015…
    Clinics used: Iakentro / Newlife, Embryoland, Serum IVF, (also Ruth Pellow)
    @Beagie – pregnant following trip to Serum
    @Brimrush – 6 x OE ivf cycles, 43 years, went to Embryoland in July ’15, pregnant with twins and due Feb ?? ‘16
    @CherryCP – 45 yrs, 2 x OE ivf cycles, going to Iakentro/Newlife in Sept ‘15
    @Chillout71 – 43 yrs, 4 x OE full stim ivf cycles with pgd (5 embryos all abnormal, 2 untested FETs BFN), going to Serum timing in October ‘15
    @CinnamonToast – 8 x OE cycles, went to embryoland and baby girl born Jul/Aug ‘15
    @Dette – multiple OE ivf cycles, 1st DE cycle with DH sperm at Serum (miscarriage, 2nd cycle at Serum with DE and DS, pregnant with twins, due Dec ’15.
    @Francesthecat – 36 yrs, 9 x OE ivf cycles, 1st DE cycle at Serum = chem, 2nd DE cycle at Serum pregnant and due Dec ‘15
    @IrisJ – 7 OE cycles, heading to Embryoland sept/oct ‘15,
    @Jamellabeth – 46 yrs, 1 x DS, going to Embryoland clinic in early Sept ‘15
    @Justcantstop (USA) – 47yrs, multiple OE ivf cycles, visiting Embryoland in Aug/Sept
    @kategc – 36 yrs, 6 x OE cycles, 9 x ET's, 1 x miscarriage, visiting Embryoland Oct ‘15
    @kcraig – 44 yrs, 5 x ICSI with new DH, 3 teenagers (with ex-dh), going to Embryoland Sept ‘15
    @KathCraig – 3 x OE ivf cycles at Embryoland, 1 x DE cycle Embryoland. Pregnant and due Nov ’15?
    @Kymmymichell – 3 sons (20, 18, 14), 2 ivf cycles, went to Embryoland in July ’15, pregnant due Mar ? ‘16
    @Laiylabelle – going to Embryoland emd Oct ‘15,
    @mermaiddance – went to Embryoland, pregnant with twins and due Jan ’16 (?)
    @MrsJT – going to Embryoland Sept ‘15
    @Panda1454 – multiple OE ivf cycles, visited Embryoland, twins born Nov ‘14
    @piratehamster88 – 3 x OE cycles, went to embryoland July ’15, pregnant
    @Positano1 – went to Embryoland May 15, BFN - hugs needed, planning the next round …
    @Pussykins – visited Embryoland, pregnant and due August ‘15
    @Rachel70 – 44 yrs, 3 x OE ivf cycles, intending to visit Embryoland? in ?
    @Relais – multiple OE ivf cycles, visited Embryoland, pregnant with twins due in Oct ‘15
    @SharonG – 45 yrs, (3 grown daughters), visiting Embryoland in ?
    @Stacey10 – children from 24 to 3 yrs and 8mth old twins, DE in Czech Republic (but just likes to hang with us Greece babes :-D), and has treatment at Embio (was not a fan) and may have a lining scan at Serum before her Czech FET.
    @Tayto – 8 x OE ivf cycles, due to visit Embryoland in June ‘15
    @Vixjc – 41 yrs, 6 x OE ivf cycles, 1 x DE at Genesis (was not a fan),1 x ectopic, 1 x miscarriage, 1 x DE at Serum , DS born Dec ’14. Going for FET for Baby no.2 in early Sept 15 at Serum.
    @Wetsetter – 40 yrs, 11 x OE ivf cycles (4 with PGD), 3 miscarriages, pregnant following trip to Iakentro for DE cycle with support from Ruth Pellow at IVF abroad, due Feb ’16
    @Yasna – 44 yrs, 9 x OE ivf cycles (2 miscarriages), 1 x DE at Embryoland, pregnant with baby boy and due 14 Dec ’15
    Last edited by Vixjc; 20-08-2015 at 15:37.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (20-08-2015),justcantstop  (21-08-2015),kategc  (20-08-2015),kcraig  (20-08-2015),piratehamster88  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440070121.934096.jpg
    This is it! One last little yellow pill, then it all begins . . .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (20-08-2015)