Hi everyone. I hooe you're all well. Its exciting hearing everyones plans to travel to Athens. I have nothing but wonderful thoughts when I think about Dr Kanakas and Embryoland. He's definitely a great doctor and a beautiful person to match.
Anyway, a bit off topic to everyones convos but i have my 8 week scan this week or early next week and then I won't see Wazzer anymore. We wanted to have Charlotte Mooring as our Ob as shes wonderful too. But as we dont have full private cover we can afford her but nit the fees for the private hospitsl stay. Ill have to have a c section. She estimated a total of about $8000. So we could actually afford it but as Im not having twins , that reduces some risks for me. I'm confused as to whether I should go Mater public or Royal Womens Public. In actual fact I just wish time would speed up to about 14 weeks so I can relax a bit. The extra meds Wazza put me on after the bleed have really been messing with me. I cant wait to get off them.
Apologies if I sound sad and whingy. Im very happy just full of hormones and walking on eggshells praying that this baby stays with us.