Closed Thread
Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You better pm me your address @Yasna! Can you wait another month 😅 I'll see what I can do for you early Sept - lol!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (10-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask if anyone has had any trouble with meds being sent from the UK (an international pharmacy) to Australia? I am just worried about things being stopped by customs. With alcura (the best value pharmacy I have found) they only ship to a UK address so I'm planning on getting meds posted to my brother and asking him to post them on to Australia?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haven't done it myself - I'd be nervous about them being held at customs ... But I'm such a goody-two-shoes ;-) ... And I'd hate to spend the money but not receive the product. I just buy enough meds to get me to Athens then buy everything else there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Vix it's mainly for the depot injection - 86 pounds vs 450 dollars!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chillout the depot is £90 from fertility2u but it's about £40 postage but at least it does get in, so about $250 max if you choose the prostap or lucrin 3.75 depot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey do they post direct to Australia? Worth it if so - don't really want to bother my brother with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes they do just make sure your order the prostap/lucrin 3.75 as that's the cheapest at £90 ish the decapeptyl is dearer

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey chillout, I looked far and wide for my depot injection and you can get one in Australia called Zoladex which is the same. It is expensive like the others but if you are going through a FS and have had previous endometriosis and other 'stuff' they can put in on a special script, Ive got baby brain and cant remember what the script is called. But it goes on the special script with a code and it is soooo much cheaper. I think it worked out around $40 compared to around $500. Might be worth asking your FS about it. Just an option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What!!! I've bought Zolodex, $350 at MyChemist Warehouse, the clinic prescribes it bc of my adenomyosis ... I didn't get a special script! Damn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Vix!! As for me, no go I'm afraid - my FS won't rewrite the prescription for me, think it would be akin to condoning overseas DE or something... Think I'll risk it, could do with saving a few hundred $...