Closed Thread
Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,
    i really appreciate the congratulations i am receiving here, thank you!!

as i round the 14 week corner, i can actually lift my head more and more and circulate in the world with a little/big bump....and its finally sinking in.
    my gratitude is beyond the telling, really...

so just to re-iterate especially for women just hoping on the thread, i joined this forum after leaving greece bec i want to
    - join other women's joy and stuggle both, solidarity
    - "pay forward" after all i traversed, so that when i see queries about athens , doctors, fertility treatments and body awareness, i want to contribute all i can.
    - i could not be happier with and more grateful to DR.nikos kanakas and his team of wondrous human beings there....so i want to be available to share more about that in detail for any women who are considering docs/clinics. i am the first to critique when i have a poor experience with professionals and thus also a 'BIG mouth" when my experience is good. DR. k and his team deserve my highest praises and so i want to provide them "out in the world"

i am not always writing, i am mostly trying to get through each day's tasks before my "functionality" meter runs out....but i am here watching, and available on any of the above topics.

blessings, positive thoughts and empowered energy to all,
    keren

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mermaiddance For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (09-08-2015),Jamellabeth  (09-08-2015),kategc  (09-08-2015),kymmymichell  (09-08-2015),piratehamster88  (21-08-2015),Vixjc  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mermaiddance thanks so much for the info on the pm regarding the thyroid function and natural supplements. I got the wakame and have been having miso regularly now. Also the raspberry leaf tea. But meditation is the big one for me. Need to calm the mind. Starting tomorrow Thanks once again for your advice.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    To all the pregnant ladies hoping that your journeys are getting smoother and easier every day and to the ladies with their trips just around the corner, fingers crossed that you all come back with precious cargos!!

We are still hoping for Oct too but have to wait and see re my thyroid and general health which has not been the best as of late :-((

xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IrisJ For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Just to update on where we are: have just booked our flights, flying out of Aus on 24th Oct and coming back 8th Nov. We are staying at the Stratos Vassilikos Hotel which looks lovely and not too far from Embryoland. I will just be taking Progynova prior to transfer, and intralipid for NK cells, no other meds. Then obviously progesterone afterwards. Will be so weird not jabbing myself everyday in the run up! Wishing all you ladies good health and luck with your journeys X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Laiylabelle For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laiylabelle I will be there at a very similar time!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chilllout71, how exciting!! What dates are you there for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    What are everyone's recommendations for places to go in the in between times for a few days? Islands etc? We will be there late October so I imagine it will be sunny but not hot?
    Another option is to catch the train to Thessaloniki. It is so beautiful up there, the train trip is lovely (I'm biased, I love travelling by train through new countryside), and it's easy. It's also different to the usual island jaunts if you've already exhausted those.

So for me, AF finally arrived late today, she cut it fine cos I am scheduled to commence meds on Tues - I was getting very nervous as its over a week late (and no, there was no chance of a surprise BFP!) I depart Melb on Tues 1 Sept, have FET over the weekend and leave Athens the following Monday. Can't believe I'll be away from my little man for a whole week!

So bizarre to be on this journey again, I'm quite afraid of a BFN (because this whole thing is such a roller coaster!), but at the same time, for the first time I'm not afraid of only having one child. I feel so lucky to have my little man (I can't emphasise that enough!) that if that's where our family stops, then I'm ok with that. If this cycle doesn't work, we will try again (for T's sake, I really want him to have a sibling) but it just doesn't have the desperate urgency about it that previous cycles did.

Have a great week ladies!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (09-08-2015),Jamellabeth  (09-08-2015),kcraig  (09-08-2015),piratehamster88  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IrisJ View Post
    Mermaiddance thanks so much for the info on the pm regarding the thyroid function and natural supplements. I got the wakame and have been having miso regularly now. Also the raspberry leaf tea. But meditation is the big one for me. Need to calm the mind. Starting tomorrow Thanks once again for your advice.
    xx
    Hi IrisJ, I've been doing a guided meditation every night (in bed works best for me!) that is specifically for DE recipients. Its from circle and bloom, they have a whole range of them all based around fertility. I have a couple now from when I was trying naturally to have a bub, plus I have the one on healthy body etc. They're quite good especially if you're not great at mediation! LOL!

I'm doing a run through this month of the DE recip mediation in the evening and I'm trying to do the healthy body one in the morning.

Getting ready for next months transfer

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

IrisJ  (10-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ever since being in Greece and trying their Oregano chips, I've been craving them..So tonight i've made my own... but please anyone in Greece buy me some and send ! Especially any Brisbane or Gold Coast women going soon..haha..Im craving them bad tonight, just cant get enough oregano on it ~~~!!.

chips.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh dear i nearly ate the whole packet !! eeek..

I wanted to show you this video that's amazing, showing you how your insides get squashed when baby is growing inside of you...no wonder I have heartburn !!

http://www.msichicago.org/whats-here...y/interactive/