Closed Thread
Page 24 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix: I'm so sorry to hear that your little boy ended up in hospital. Sincerely hoping he's doing better. I'm sure this is a difficult situation for you and your family - its so hard when a little one takes ill. Prayers and thoughts are with you....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yasna: Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! What a great photo - just amazing to see him so clearly. You and your Mom and family must be thrilled to know he's healthy and happy in there! Thanks for sharing your news !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to justcantstop For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Vix hope your baby is back to good health and you've managed to recover from all the sleepless nights xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chillout I have never bought anything from them but have read about them on Fertilityfriends threads. Maybe they can answer your questions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks IrisJ - unfort Monash discharged us too early (their words last night when I called about his ongoing issues - FFS they were the ones shoving us out the door!), T still can't feed. Our GP sent us to Cabrini today where we have been admitted and are receiving amazing care and support (thank God for private health insurance).

Turns out Monash gave us a parting gift - croup. He now has that on top of the bronc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My goodness Vix. I am so sorry. I have been thinking of you and your little one and hoping to hear about the recovery and the progress. Cabrini is great and now he is in good hands. Prayers and hugs and kisses for you and your precious boy xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix so sorry to hear you are going through the mill!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix sorry to hear about your sick baby, I'm guessing he's not much better ? I'm not looking forward to worrying my heart out when my child is sick, my heart goes out to you...hoping he recovers quickly and eases your mind..I would be soooo sooo stressed...

I've lasted 4 days since using my doppler every day to hear my babies heartbeat..I was listening to it every morning until my big scan on Monday, since I can now feel him moving *constantly inside me. I figure I wont add the stress of the doppler on him, I've read different reviews about hand held dopplers..so i'll err on the side of caution and try not to use it, but it was a godsend for the first 20 weeks..and in the future if I feel worried and dont feel any movement..I'm already worried about my baby, my heart really goes out to the mothers with their children sick...My friend's baby is now sick after immunisation. I'm partially an anti-vaxxer, but not...it seems more and more ppl are getting really ill after vaccinating??? These days there are so many different needles I feel bad putting all this gross diseases into my beautiful healthy baby...OH im so confused.. I will NOT take the flu shot for myself and am struggling whether or not to get the whopping couch injection after 30 weeks...Just another thing to stress about other than BABIES NAMES !! omg its hard !! I work at school and have been looking thoroughly over the roll in attempts to find nice boy name...i have no idea!!! I like Domenic, so I asked the kid, do you like your name, what do they call you, he said "Dom"...im like do they tease you, hes like they can call me Domenique the girly version...but he said its ok...hahah..so yeah thats in the top 10 so far...but it took me 3 months to name my dog, so im starting now.. GIRLS pick your names out in advance !! eeek...im stressing, i want to name him !! Thinking of naming after famous soccer player since he moves and kicks like crazy...!! lol

Peace and love and goodwill to all, hope your son gets better VIX !!

I hope you girls with BFPs are happy and eating well.

Those of you yet to go to Greece, OPA !! Be prepared for success !! xxx

im off i've rambled enough...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello beautiful ladies.
    Im glad you're all welll and I hope your little man rallies very soon. It always amazes me how strong and resilient these little guys can be. I had my scan today. Ive been in the wars a bit with bleeding and it seems to be settling now with lots of warrens meds and rest. We have 1 embryo and we are over the absoloute moon. Everything is going ok and the bleeding seems to have stopped thank goodness. We are so happy and thankful.
    So. I am the biggest pacifict ever and not one to stir the pot at all and I respect everyone's opinions values and beliefs. But I have been a.pediatric nurse for 10 years and I have looked after more than a few tiny babies who have contracted whooping cough from the community from no fault of their own other than having an underdeveloped immune system from just being born. And turning blue and getting brain damage from lack of oxygen from constant coughing. I work now in oncology and the babies with whooping cough that I looked after years ago are still very clear in my mind. I wish I'd never seen it. Whooping cough is a disease like many others that we have the means to erradicate and I feel that unvacinated children can place other children and very young babies at risk.
    Please don't get me wrong. Every parent is the advocate for their own child and that is the way it should be I know it's controversial. And I love this thread so dont let me make this a downer for such an amazing and wonderful group of people. I just felt like I wanted to say something. Please ignore if this upsets you 😌 much love kymmy

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kymmymichell For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (30-07-2015),piratehamster88  (21-08-2015),Vixjc  (31-07-2015),Wet setter  (01-08-2015),Yasna  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not a nurse and have had no experience with babies and kids except for seeing nieces and nephews once every few months ( they live in different cities). All I know is that my mum still gets teary when she talks about almost losing me to whooping cough because she missed my vaccination when I was a baby...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrisJ For This Useful Post:

kymmymichell  (30-07-2015),Vixjc  (31-07-2015)