Closed Thread
Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kcraig View Post
    Thats such great news. How many for trasfer and how many frozen if any? Fingers crossed now.
    Hi kcraig. Thanks. We had 2 transfered and 2 frozen. I was worried that it wasnt a good number or enough, but now I'm happy and really grateful that they are all great quality embryos. 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kymmymichell For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmymichell View Post
    Hi kcraig. Thanks. We had 2 transfered and 2 frozen. I was worried that it wasnt a good number or enough, but now I'm happy and really grateful that they are all great quality embryos. 😊
    Thanks so much I am so excited to hear this and am looking forward to Sept. Congrats and wishes that baby dust sticks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

kymmymichell  (12-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimmy it sounds like things went very well. So happy for you!! Wishing you BFP!!!

After reading Kimmy's posts, I now can't wait til its my turn. September will be hear fast though....

Hopefully Brim will post soon and let us know how her transfer went too.

Yasna: Your posts still crack me up. Your happiness is boiling over! Glad you are enjoying your new dishwasher! Can't believe how fast time is going. You're what half way through already? Wow. Exciting.

Vix: You are going back to try for a 2nd right? Will you be using frozen embies or if not, are you using the same donor or starting all over? You might have said it before, but I missed it or don't remember (senior moment!!). I was just wondering.

Wishing you all the very best and hope everyone is feeling great no matter where they are in their journey!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justcantstop For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (12-07-2015),kymmymichell  (12-07-2015),Yasna  (12-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Our time here in Athens has been amazing, we cannot fault Embryoland and Dr Nikos in any way, he has gone out of his way to make sure we have felt at ease and comfortable with all the procedures, medications etc. What an experience, I just wish doctors back in Australia and the UK could be as passionate as Dr Nikos, he makes you feel like your dreams can actually come true! You are a person, not just a number!
    I know we have a long road ahead and this is just the start, but I'm so happy to be here!
    We had good egg numbers at pick up, 13 in total with 10 fertilising. 6 made is to blastocyst so we had 2 transferred this morning and 4 have been frozen. Now the dreaded wait..
    I've taken things easy today, just hoping my embryos are snuggling in tight.
    So I'm joining Kymmy on our two week wait, fingers crossed for us and Cindy who also had a transfer here on Thursday.
    Good night everyone and best wishes... just off to bed. Xx

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brimrush For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (13-07-2015),Jamellabeth  (12-07-2015),justcantstop  (13-07-2015),kcraig  (12-07-2015),kymmymichell  (12-07-2015),piratehamster88  (18-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news! You girls have done really well. Fingers crossed for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

brimrush  (12-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats fantastic news @brimrush - I'm so happy for you!
    Keeping everything crossed for you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

brimrush  (12-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK, it looks like its official we will be in Greece from Monday 7th til at least the 18th!
    Anyone else heading over around the same time?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

justcantstop  (13-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else heading over around the same time?[/QUOTE]

Waiting on my Mp but estimate I will be 21/9-2/10 approx. im hoping it comes this week on time so I can start bookings!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (12-07-2015),justcantstop  (13-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brim it sounds like you had a great cycle like Kimmy. 6 Blasts! Wow! It's fantastic that both of you have Frosties for the future !

So now we have three ladies in the two week wait, Crossing everything for all three of you let's hope for lots of BFP's

I spoke to Dr. K today and it looks like we will be in Greece for treatment in September probably from about the eighth or ninth on for 10 days. At least now I can start looking into arrangements and we can think about plans . I'm getting excited . Between hearing about the 3 most recent girls' great experiences and knowing how nice it will be in Greece at that time of year and the possibilities of the outcome of this trip - needless to say, I can't wait !

kimmy/brim/Cindy : when you guys return if you don't mind could you spell out the logistics of your trip including how many days you were actually there, where you stayed and how you organized your time in terms of Athens and other places if you went anywhere else . If it's all been said please feel free to PM me if you don't want to rehash . DH has all kinds of ideas of what we should do and where we should go but obviously the first priority is treatment so I want to make sure that I understand how the timing works once you're there . Also did you guys bring a gift for your donor? I was planning on doing that. I know our little gift to her is no comparison to what she's potentially giving us but I just want her to know that we're thinking of her and we are grateful.

Wishing the best for our three ladies in Greece and I hope everyone else is doing well too .
    Last edited by justcantstop; 13-07-2015 at 05:02.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justcantstop For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (13-07-2015),kymmymichell  (13-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Of course I'll let you know what we got up to here. Ill send you a more detailed message when k get home. We leave on the 15th and we were here for a bit over 2 weeks. You dont need to stay that long if you dont want to but we have just finished renovating and were really really in need of a little holiday as well. You will be happy and relaxed here. We couldnt be happier with Dr Kanakas and our treatment. So far so good with me and I hope Cindy and Helen are feeling good too. X

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kymmymichell For This Useful Post:

brimrush  (13-07-2015),Jamellabeth  (13-07-2015),justcantstop  (13-07-2015)