Closed Thread
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1045
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamellabeth View Post
    WOW! @kcraig how fast has that gone - 19.3 weeks already! How are you feeling?
    I'm 22 weeks on Wednesday with 16 to go and I still can't quite get my head around the fact that it worked first time and TWINS! its crazy!

Feels like only last week we were in Dr K office racing out the door in that crazy rain to get to the airport - so many Aussies in the waiting room that day!
    Lol it is sureal now. But all good. Sick on and off but going well. Embryoland is so excited for us all and their continued success. I will be induced a couple of weeks early due to my age. Otherwise bub is growing well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As much as I love reading all these post really disappointed all of my posts are ignored. I can't answer questions as I don't have the answers but I'm sure many of you do.

Just like little cliques in high school! Really really disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventina View Post
    As much as I love reading all these post really disappointed all of my posts are ignored. I can't answer questions as I don't have the answers but I'm sure many of you do.

Gosh luv! I'm really sorry that has been your experience of this thread, it certainly isn't meant to feel clique-y at all - I'm afraid I didn't respond to your question about travel insurance because I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know a lot about it. We paid for my flights on Amex so that automatically gave us some basic cover. I wasn't sure if you can get insurance for an OS medical procedure so rather than saying the wrong thing, I kept my mouth shut.

Sorry luv, you're most welcome to ask questions! Not sure which other questions of yours I've missed? If it was an Embryoland one I'm afraid I'm no good to you :-D

Thanks
    Reviews

Juventina, I'm so sorry you feel like that and I must admit it really surprises me because this thread has helped so many people.
    I'm not on here as much as I was pre pregnancy but I'm feeling much better now so I'm on a bit more.

I just checked your posts and I did reply to the one re the timeline of what happens once you get to Athens etc It was a general reply to a few questions because it was easier at the time to answer what I could all at once rather then individual responses.

Honestly I don't think there are any cliques - we could all walk past each other in the street and wouldn't have a clue who each other are! I've never met anyone from on here!

I've always found everyone on here to be super helpful and happy to cheer you on.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

brimrush  (25-01-2016),Vixjc  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you to both of you for your friendly replies!!!

Strange I didn't see a reply to my questions re timeline in Athens though.

Dr Nikos emailed me today and told me to start taking a pill he prescribed today. Not sure what it's actually for as reading the leaflet I don't fit any of the reasons to take it, but Doctor knows best! (It's called Primolut)
    Another call with him this weekend. He said he wants to talk weekly from now on.

He said he's only ever had a small handful from Australia use their own eggs ( normally most clients want donor eggs). For those curious it will be €3500 plus medication there.

All our flights and accommodation has been booked for ages also.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (25-01-2016),kcraig  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you to both of you for your friendly replies!!!

Strange I didn't see a reply to my questions re timeline in Athens though.

Dr Nikos emailed me today and told me to start taking a pill he prescribed today. Not sure what it's actually for as reading the leaflet I don't fit any of the reasons to take it, but Doctor knows best! (It's called Primolut)
    Another call with him this weekend. He said he wants to talk weekly from now on.

He said he's only ever had a small handful from Australia use their own eggs ( normally most clients want donor eggs). For those curious it will be €3500 plus medication there.

All our flights and accommodation has been booked for ages also.
    Never heard of that drug - maybe it's something to help with OE cycles, those days are way behind me!

Dr K must live on Skype, and have no days off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jiventina. I'm new here as well. It such a fast moving thread i lose track sometimes. When are you heading over to Greece?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how you going all
    Messges Dr K i booked on skype on sunday he is such nice dr he reply quickly on Skype. ... am heading to greece in may thank you for your support girls and info if wasnt this threat i wouldn't know about egg donors and how it work ...
    I haven't book my flight and accoumndations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in the midst of flights and accommodation bookings for March. Never travelled overseas before so a total novice but super excited😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkats View Post
    Hi Jiventina. I'm new here as well. It such a fast moving thread i lose track sometimes. When are you heading over to Greece?
    We land 1st June. We've been to Europe the last 6 years in a row for holidays but our first time doing this!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (26-01-2016)