+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 280
  1. #41
    littlesunflowers's Avatar
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    Hello, I'll join. Sariele and I have done this before! I've been off bubhub awhile but have been getting quite distracted by the logistics of ttc#2 via IVF. We have one frosty which I hope will work, but I'm wondering how our little one will cope with the disrupted routine and unwell mummy if we have to do more full stim.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Sariele, that's great that you have a frozen embryo to start with. I'm about to start a full IVF cycle. We never had any frosties with #1. I'm mostly concerned about my son jumping on or knocking my stomach around the time of egg pick up. I get so sore after EPU that I can barely move. Do you have someone that can help you out if you do a fresh cycle? I will be asking my mum and husband to help me out for a few days after EPU. My son also goes to childcare while I work so I will probably take some sick leave but still take him to childcare for those few days.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummalovexx For This Useful Post:

    Cardi  (18-07-2015)

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummalovexx View Post
    Hi Sariele, that's great that you have a frozen embryo to start with. I'm about to start a full IVF cycle. We never had any frosties with #1. I'm mostly concerned about my son jumping on or knocking my stomach around the time of egg pick up. I get so sore after EPU that I can barely move. Do you have someone that can help you out if you do a fresh cycle? I will be asking my mum and husband to help me out for a few days after EPU. My son also goes to childcare while I work so I will probably take some sick leave but still take him to childcare for those few days.
    My DD has already climbed all over me and it hurts and I'm only on CD6 (5 days of injections!). I'm finding it harder this time around as when I was working I was distracted from any side effects. Yesterday I was nauseated and had a massive headache and my DH was out all morning.

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Oh no, that's exactly what I am worried about. I hope it doesn't get any worse for you. It's hard when little ones don't understand. Even a hug can hurt : (
    I am the worst at obsessing over each IVF cycle and find it very hard to distract myself. Unfortunately it effects every aspect of your life, physically, emotionally and financially. I always thought I wouldn't be so obsessed while trying for #2 but already I'm doing all the things I did last time around, like calculating potential due dates. I'm my own worst enemy.

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been fairly good today surprisingly. My DD had a long nap today so I managed to fold all the washing and tidy up the lounge room, pack dishwasher, put away dishes and tidy my dining table. I feel a bit more human then yesterday!

    I've done the due date prediction etc. already too haha! It's hard not to obsess over every little symptom.

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked
    161
    Reviews
    0
    I'm not even sure I'll be able to cycle in august, but you better believe I've done due date prediction. And on one of those fancy ones that tells you when you'll likely get a bfp, feel movement for the first time etc.

    I've also been reading studies on the embryos created via ICSI and success rates, also including gender ratios.

    Yeah I have too much time for thinking. Side note, there's a very high chance that if either of my frosties work I'll have a daughter

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by exilius View Post
    I'm not even sure I'll be able to cycle in august, but you better believe I've done due date prediction. And on one of those fancy ones that tells you when you'll likely get a bfp, feel movement for the first time etc.

    I've also been reading studies on the embryos created via ICSI and success rates, also including gender ratios.

    Yeah I have too much time for thinking. Side note, there's a very high chance that if either of my frosties work I'll have a daughter
    Oh I haven't gone that far 😂 my DH would love a boy but I'm happy either way. Although secretly I'd like a boy too as then this might be the last time I have to go through IVF haha!

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked
    161
    Reviews
    0
    I'd love a boy too, and this will be our last but the probability is a girl. Then again the probability was that our last embryo would be male, and I have a daughter, so who knows!

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Haha, good to know I'm not the only one doing the due date predictions : )

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by exilius View Post
    I'd love a boy too, and this will be our last but the probability is a girl. Then again the probability was that our last embryo would be male, and I have a daughter, so who knows!
    How do you work out the probability?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Which is best? Baby Swing, Baby Rocker, Baby Bouncer???
    By sarebare81 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 20-04-2016, 14:19
  2. General Chat / Friendly Chat
    By Nafsika in forum General Chat
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 05-02-2015, 14:34
  3. Anyone want to chat?
    By Hasselhoff in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19-12-2014, 11:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Ro and Co
Ro and Co kids cooking classes and parties are a fantastic way for children to experiment with food. The classes and parties are designed to be both educational and fun, giving your child the skills they need to be confident and creative in the kitchen.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!