+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD1 for me today. Starting inj tomorrow. Amazing how nervous I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome!

I ovulated 2 days ago so 1.5 cycles until I can get started

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck caketin! This is the exciting part of the cycle I think !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillac View Post
    Good luck caketin! This is the exciting part of the cycle I think !
    I forgot about how much of my mind is turned to fuzz about everything to do with IVF. I can't seem to concentrate on anything else. Luckily my DD is extremely independent. This trait I'll be thankful for in the next few months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just wanted to join as well. I have a 2 year old and we are just about to start a fresh IVF cycle for our second. Our reason for IVF is because hubby has a genetic condition and we use IVF with PGD screening. While I'm excited for number 2 I am dreading being back on the IVF roller coaster. Will be good to have some others on here to share the journey. Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ScubaGal wow another antibodies case like us. It is more common than I realised! I am totally hearing you on the jokes 'you won't be able to have kids now' when guys get hurt but it's actually so true! I wonder why the doctors are surprised and expect it to have been a bad trauma. Unless they're actually just born with it?

Caketin what's vas deferens Hun? I haven't heard that term before. Yay for CD1 and starting your cycle! We are here to give lots of hugs xo

Sariele omg what a total cow of a bully to do that!! Azoo is another term I haven't heard before. I didn't realise England's IVF was so unaccessible!

Hi Lillac I'm so sorry to hear you're having a tough journey second time around. I look forward to following your journey and celebrating some good news with you soon.

Hi lovebubs oh wow you've transferred already that's awesome. Do you POAS or wait for bloods? I hope we can celebrate good news very very soon! I don't think those extra 24 hours would have mattered as the embie wouldn't have had as long if it was a freshie right?

HopefulK I have a feeling we may have been in a TTC or IVF group a few years ago! I used to be 'FutureMummy'. I wish you best of luck with your stim cycle.

No updates for me, I'm still waiting for AF....arghhhh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummalovexx View Post
    Hi, just wanted to join as well. I have a 2 year old and we are just about to start a fresh IVF cycle for our second. Our reason for IVF is because hubby has a genetic condition and we use IVF with PGD screening. While I'm excited for number 2 I am dreading being back on the IVF roller coaster. Will be good to have some others on here to share the journey. Good luck to everyone
    Hi Mummalove! I am kinda dreading doing this journey again too. It's so unfair isn't it! Good luck with your fresh cycle! 😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EmieLou For This Useful Post:

Mummalovexx  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EmieLou vas deferens is the tube that carries the sperm up the penis to mix with the rest of the semen for ejaculation. Means there's no sperm in the semen but it can be surgically extracted (hopefully). It's one of the main causes of azoo(spermatoa) which is a lack of sperm in the semen, and in cases like sariele's there also isn't any being produced by the testes that can be extracted.

Lovebubs that's awesome! Hope the next week and a bit fly for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

caketin  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmieLou View Post
    ScubaGal wow another antibodies case like us. It is more common than I realised! I am totally hearing you on the jokes 'you won't be able to have kids now' when guys get hurt but it's actually so true! I wonder why the doctors are surprised and expect it to have been a bad trauma. Unless they're actually just born with it?

Caketin what's vas deferens Hun? I haven't heard that term before. Yay for CD1 and starting your cycle! We are here to give lots of hugs xo

Sariele omg what a total cow of a bully to do that!! Azoo is another term I haven't heard before. I didn't realise England's IVF was so unaccessible!

Hi Lillac I'm so sorry to hear you're having a tough journey second time around. I look forward to following your journey and celebrating some good news with you soon.

Hi lovebubs oh wow you've transferred already that's awesome. Do you POAS or wait for bloods? I hope we can celebrate good news very very soon! I don't think those extra 24 hours would have mattered as the embie wouldn't have had as long if it was a freshie right?

HopefulK I have a feeling we may have been in a TTC or IVF group a few years ago! I used to be 'FutureMummy'. I wish you best of luck with your stim cycle.

No updates for me, I'm still waiting for AF....arghhhh!!
    I think I remember you !! * waves *

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my blood test was meant to be next Monday but has been brought forward to tomorrow by my FS's secretary as I'm running out of pessaries. I normally hate that I have to wait the full 14 days from transfer but now I'm nervous that I'll test too early. I don't think I'll POAS this time, just wait for bloods tomorrow.