+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going pops? Where are you at in your stim cycle?

Littlesunflowers did you decide on a single or double transfer?

AFM starting another full stim cycle when af shows this weekend. Dr isn't keen on doing a day 5 double transfer but will do a double on day 3 if that's what we want. Still not sure which way to go I guess we will just see how many eggs we get and how many fertilise

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been back to discuss with FS but I'm leaning towards a single transfer. Just because the doubles haven't worked and I'd like the chance to have a more natural transfer when I haven't been through fsh/epu. Could possibly bank one and do two full stim back to back, too - while we're paid up on the hospital excess and Medicare safety net! Will ask about assisted hatching too I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    I haven't been back to discuss with FS but I'm leaning towards a single transfer. Just because the doubles haven't worked and I'd like the chance to have a more natural transfer when I haven't been through fsh/epu. Could possibly bank one and do two full stim back to back, too - while we're paid up on the hospital excess and Medicare safety net! Will ask about assisted hatching too I think.
    I asked my fs about assisted hatching he thinks it's a waste of money but I'm not sure. I think id like to still try it.

Have you thought about iui? Im thinking of giving it a go with our last vial is ds if this cycle doesn't work. My fs again wasn't keen but we haven't had much luck with stims either

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I did IUI earlier this year. I planned an IUI and FS put me on Clomid - it destroyed my lining so the cycle was canceled. The next cycle I planned IVF and converted to IUI due to poor response (450 gonal-f and two follicles) - BFN. My current plan is IVF until we run out of our donor and IUI if we get a new donor. All these decisions are temporary, I find. Every EPU I swear I won't do it again!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.. I have been back a week now.. Had the most dragged out stim cycle.. 5 ultrasounds and an extra week of injections. Ended up with 18 eggs which put me at risk of OHSS and they wouldn't let me do a transfer. Was pretty devastated at the time. We now have 11 5 day embryos ready for transferring. (A massive difference after my 3 in the first stim cycle) Just got my period today so I get to start the syneral on day 21. Here we go again!

I asked about assisted hatching but it was explained to me as being better for people who are a bit older as you get older the outer layer of the embryo is harder to hatch so it assists in softening it.

Fingers are crossed for all of us this time round x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on the rollercoaster again - sooner than expected because I'm apparently doing an agonist cycle this time! Also switching from gonal-f to Puregon. Anyone else with a low AMH made this switch?

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little update from me...I am now 13 weeks pregnant after a fresh transfer

This was our last full stim cycle we were going to do and if this didn't work then do one go at iui and then call it a day but luckily it worked.

Feeling so incredibly grateful and can't believe we may have another baby in a few months.

Good luck to everyone on the quest to have another little bundle of joy and baby dust to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by two souls View Post
    A little update from me...I am now 13 weeks pregnant after a fresh transfer

This was our last full stim cycle we were going to do and if this didn't work then do one go at iui and then call it a day but luckily it worked.

Feeling so incredibly grateful and can't believe we may have another baby in a few months.

Good luck to everyone on the quest to have another little bundle of joy and baby dust to you all xxx
    Oh @twosouls I'm so happy for you! Was wondering how it had gone for you! Congratulations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi,

Im trying for a sibling but a bit on the late side. I wish i had heard of accessing super before getting to this age. arghhh.

I have just had IUI was stimming for an IVF cycle but with low AMH it was converted to an IUI. It will be day 5 tomorrow.

If this doesnt work then it will be donor eggs for me. I would really like DD to have a sibling.

wow for twosouls. Im so happy it worked for you. hopefully the rest of us can get lucky.

mysticfalls.