+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg you have very strong will power !!! What was your beta? And... When is your due date😊?

Hilton did you end up having a transfer ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks exilius did they end up finding anything? My FS doesn't know about me seeing Dr M on the side , I feel like I'm cheating on him!! I have a feeling he would think the Hysteroscopy is unnecessary as earlier this year I had a pelvic ultrasound that showed all was ok. I guess this is more thorough though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillac View Post
    Omg you have very strong will power !!! What was your beta? And... When is your due date😊?

Hilton did you end up having a transfer ??
    I didn't actually get my beta result as I was trying to talk whilst my Mum was around. I'll ring tomorrow and ask 😉 my due date according to LMP is 30th March

Thanks
    Reviews
    They discovered I have a u bend in my cervix, and the fs trying to do transfer was incompetent. Other than that everything looked normal.

Getting a second opinion is always a good idea. I think hystersocpy can find things that the US can't.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (18-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF for second baby - Anyone want a chat?

@caketin that's too funny! Oh well pregnant means pregnant so that's all that matters.
    @exilius you are right about the 2nd opinion as I've had 3 bfn's in a row now which is depressing.
    However my DH thinks I'm rushing into more tests when the reality is that DS took 4 cycles - a 'numbers game' as my FS would say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillac, I had both a hysteroscopy & laporoscopy after we had done 3 x IUI & IVF - 4 transfers from 1 cycle & no pregnancy. They found mild endo which was removed & I got pregnant on my very next cycle. It was quite painful afterwards but I think that was the laporoscopy rather than the hysteroscopy. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry ladies I am terrible at keeping up that's why I've been away from Bubhub for a few years lol

Huge congrats Catekin!!!! So excited for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    exilius I just saw your comment about ICSI being mainly girls. Wow! I had no idea. What's the percentage of girls vs boys? I wonder why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    75% girls I think I read. Don't know why as fresh IVF has a increased male rate. Maybe female sperm look better quality on average?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw the FS and have our cycle organised. Due to awesome timing I ovulated yesterday so we are doing a practice transfer on Tuesday to make sure that they can easily navigate my cervix. If they can't then I'll be knocked out for transfer again. They've also agreed to progesterone support as I have a 9 day luteal phase by my own tracking. When AF starts (1st August) I can call up and get the show on the road