+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @missybear Good Luck this morn!! Hoping you'll see 2 big,fat lines Luv!!!😊xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    No go girlies, looks like AF is here😕 at work so can't POAS till I get home, but I might not need too. Had a dull ache low down last night so I'm sure it's a BFN.
    Anyway, not to worry, am very pleased that AF didn't go MIA like she does. So back on the vitex, raspberry leaf and anything else you can suggest please😊 July will be the month for me and @Kelly70😊

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-06-2015),Corbes  (28-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @missybear Boo, boo, frucking BOO!!! Am sorry to hear this Luv

Here's the list of supplements Wazza had DP and I on to maximise sperm/egg quality. The DHEA/Melatonin required a script and had to be compounded at a compounding pharmacy(obviously!!) but I know of some other Ladies here on BH who order it online from I-Herb I'm pretty sure

For Her: Folic Acid (Megafol brand usually over the counter at the chemist) 1x5mg tab a day, Berroca 1x day (I substituted a Mega B capsule instead), Fish Oil 1000mg's a day, Zinc- 40mg's a day, Vitamin E 500mg's (1000iu) a day, Co-Enzyme Q10 200-400mg's a day (I did 300 mg's a day), Low dose aspirin 100mg's a day, DHEA 3x25mg caps a day, Melatonin 1x5mg capsule at night. I also added Vit D as I was low in it and Fresh Royal Jelly (1/2tsp a day) but you could take it in capsule form too.

For Him: Aloe Vera Juice 20mls at night, Zinc 40mg's, Pumpkin seeds >10 per day (I just gave DP 1 tbs of peppita's every day), Folic Acid 5mg's a day, Goji berries 1xtbs a day or 20 mls a day of Goji berry juice, Selenium 100mcg/day.

Hope it helps Luv

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

missybear  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm awaiting DB at a bar for insemination #2 this cycle. Yawn!!!

Sorry about the bfn @missybear but yes, your first cycle back in the game - a nice warm up for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Kelly70 Bahahahaha!!!! You're a bloody crack up Luv!!

At least you're in the right place to get a few into you first!!! I'd let him buy me a couple too if he's offering!!

Lord, I'm that you get a double line this month Luv lest you turn into a raving alcoholic!!!

Good Luck!!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (28-06-2015),Kelly70  (28-06-2015),missybear  (28-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hah!! Actually this time was our best so far, it's actually improving!! Practice clearly helps!! Got him teed up for Tuesday as well which will be day 14. Line slightly darker today but still far from positive.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Kelly70 Bahahahaha!!!! You're a bloody crack up Luv!!

At least you're in the right place to get a few into you first!!! I'd let him buy me a couple too if he's offering!!

Lord, I'm that you get a double line this month Luv lest you turn into a raving alcoholic!!!

Good Luck!!!
    Oh my bloody hell, you make me giggle out loud so often @BlondeinBrisvegas, very sad stuff going on in the background here so a giggle was the best medicine here tonight! Me though, I'm fine, focused on the next cycle! @Kelly70, I hope tonight's donar bonk wasn't too tough going😳👋waves all the other girlies x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Kelly70 Great stuff Luv!!!

Things are on the move r.e your sticks, but you've got your bases covered for when the positive shows up!! Time to cross your legs and elevate for the rest of the evening my Girl!!

@missybear Sorry for whatever sad things are happening around you Glad you're ok plus there's nothing like a good, old laugh to lighten the load sometimes

for this upcoming Cycle Luv!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank u so much Blondeinbrisvegas , Tahli , Kelly 77 Vixjc for for your care factor . Yes I know that many FS start talking abt donor eggs when u are 38 and have a history of normal blasts not working .. I am going to see Nick and Wazza with thT attitude. But from your experiences ladies does dr nick Logatis or Wazza start talking about donor eggs in their first appointment ? And does nick also rush like lynn?

good luck Kelly70 and Missy bear for this month and I am sorry Missybear for your bfn this month.

Kelly 77 hope u have your good news soon and yes I am seeing regularly for herbs. Don't know if it is helping or not... But some girls swear by his herbs.. So just trying. They can't do bad I think if not good..

Skyler Thanks for the post Hun. It is always good to know that people understand u. So what have doctors told u when u don't have a baby after everything looking perfect on books? Do they suggest donor eggs? I find it quite hard to move to donor eggs when I can make blastocysts " but the golden question is that till what time are we going to try ..

Blondeinbrisvegas thanks again for all the concern you have shown to me in such a difficult time of mine. I will definitely keep posting on this thread as to what opinion each doctor gives...let's see..what our future holds for us..

we we are taking this month off , do. Fet next month with our remaining 2 and then see which doc I need to do the new stimulated cycle. This weekend was my nephew's first birthday . It was a big affair and my dad is here from the U.S. I love my younger sister very very much and she s very supportive and sensitive towards
    what is going on in my life ....... but sometimes going to birthday parties,
    staying with so many babies , their complaining mums and putting a fake smile gets a bit hard when u are in deep Sh***t.
    Last edited by Sue77; 29-06-2015 at 02:52.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-06-2015),Kelly70  (29-06-2015),missybear  (29-06-2015),Skyler  (30-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue, Dr Nick did talk about donor eggs in my first appt with him, at the time I was 39 and in 5 cycles had only ever made it to EPU twice and had only ever created one embryo (which became an ectopic) - so not really surprising the donor eggs discussion came up. He told me I had 5 options:
    1. Give up and move on with life.
    2. Adopt (but it would take 7 years)
    3. Keep trying with my own eggs
    4. Donor embryo
    5. Donor eggs.

We gave it one more cycle with my own eggs then moved on to DE. (He recommends his mates clinic in Athens (which we did not like at all) and shows you a list of people he says is representative of the success rate there (lots of pregnancies on there - doesn't indicate live birth rate). I don't remember him making me feel rushed like you described with Lynn, but then again I was in a hurry to get back to work myself ... He did run pretty much on time I think. He runs lots of tests before your cycle and gets you to take an arsenal of drugs.

Good luck hon, hopefully your last two blasts do the trick for you and you don't need a new FS xxx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-06-2015)