+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @missybear - sounds like what my cycles were doing before they regulated again on the fertility blend. I was getting AF every two weeks. You'll def need to take two a day for the first half of your cycle, then maybe drop to once a day after ovulation has occurred. Hate to say it but I suspect getting af so quickly again means your hormones haven't risen enough and you may not have actually ovulated, despite seeing a pos opk. Or your luteal phase is stuffed due to low progesterone after ovulation. The fertility blend sorts all that out but you'll need more of it in your system than one a day.

My cycles are perfect 28 days on this combo of supps, although I spot for too long after AF for my liking. I'm getting a decent luteal phase and ovulation is occurring, but I'm not having any luck with insemination. Age related of course. Next week will be month 5 with the donor, but he's happy to keep helping me and I'm happy to just go along living my life and still trying.. It's free at least and non invasive!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-02-2016),missybear  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also I think it took me more than the first cycle to regulate @missybear, I'm sure yours will look better next cycle around. Are you on vit b as well?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-02-2016),missybear  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Also I think it took me more than the first cycle to regulate @missybear, I'm sure yours will look better next cycle around. Are you on vit b as well?
    @Kelly70, thank you😊back to two a day then till O then 1 for the 2nd half? I do have B's but haven't taken them with this fertility blend. I'll start now. Will keep you updated re this cycle, just glad to have those 'hormonal feelings/discomfort again😆can't quite believe I'm saying it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def get back on the b in tandem love, it's meant to also help regulate the cycle. And yes 2 a day of the FB til O. You might need two a day after O as well, if yours is more stubborn than mine.. See how you go on one first. The bottle says to take 3 a day throughout the cycle but that made me have several positive opks in a row, I think that's too much vitex for me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-02-2016),missybear  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by missybear View Post
    @Kelly70, thank you������back to two a day then till O then 1 for the 2nd half? I do have B's but haven't taken them with this fertility blend. I'll start now. Will keep you updated re this cycle, just glad to have those 'hormonal feelings/discomfort again������can't quite believe I'm saying it!

Agree with @Kelly70's advice Luv!!!

and prayers being sent for you!!!! Good Luck!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

missybear  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,Haven't posted for a while. Had a miscarriage back in Feb at 4-5 weeks. Was gutted after so long trying..Did anybody have an issue with there body getting back to normal after a miscarriage?Today I went in for a scan CD 10. Only to find out right ovary is doing nothing, left has 3 tiny follicles and my lining is less than 1mm thick.? He looked pretty stumped at this and said it basically like you have just finished your period? which is funny because I am getting period pains and thats unusual for me. I usually get ovulation pains but these are different. And again since the MC I have not even had those or any EWCM (gross Sorry)

I know it is just 2 months since I lost it but I kind of just want things to go back to normal and I'm getting stressed even more. I said to the doctor that since miscarriage I've felt like nothing is happening and today proved that.
    My boobs feel kind of deflated since like they just made of jelly or something.

Started back at acupuncture and told the acupuncturist that I think and feel my estrogen is low. I know you need estrogen to build up a lining so mine must be vacationing somewhere exotic.
    I'm not really sure what is going to happen now I know my lining is that of a post menopausal woman which is odd considering I've had 2 period since. I just don't know what the problem is.
    What sort of ivf protocol do they put you on first? I guess the first one is more of a trial and error.
    Do they still treat you if your fsh is high? Has anyone heard of estrogen priming or had it done?
    I'm just so afraid and I know I'm making things worse for myself by living in fear of infertility.
    Sorry about the giant message and it being all over the place I am just so confused

Hope everyone else is travelling well?
    Last edited by tryingfornum1; 09-04-2016 at 14:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helloooooo - anyone here still?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Tahli  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting IVF Mar/Apr 2014 - aged 43, single #4

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Helloooooo - anyone here still?
    I'm here, but no good news Kelly how about you?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Tahli  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missybear!! So good to see you lovely! I'm afraid I'm not pregnant either, although I've tried several times naturally over the past 12 months, with a donor. No cigar baby! With 46 looming ahead in October, I'm starting to make peace with that finally. My family are doing well health wise for the moment and I'm planning 5 weeks in Europe late August so there is still much to be happy about!

Was at my GP recently for a pap and I was mid cycle and my GP says, you're ovulating at the moment, did you know that? She could see ewcm. So it's frustrating to know you are still ovulating. Had my FSH tested then too and it was 11, mid cycle, still pretty okay for my age. Although it was only 5 when I was 42. Still, no menopause any time soon!

No cigar for you either @missybear? Still trying? How is that gorgeous man of yours?

The other thing on my mind lately and I was wondering if any of the ladies on here in Victoria had considered it - particularly single ladies - permanent care. I might be attending an information session tomorrow afternoon, but basically these are children that have been permanently removed from families by CPS, so the situation has to be dire. And deemed not possible to go back. Babies up to teen age. The children's court grants a permanent care order and custody to the new parent and you are pretty much the legal guardian after that. It's not the same as adoption, where they take on your name and are legally your child, but the child does stay with you until 18. As adoption is not available to single parents, I've been looking into this of late. It seems to me like an amazing opportunity to give a poor child an incredible new life and tons of love. And you can request certain ages, so I'd be interested in under 3 I think. I know it could be incredibly challenging as these kids have been through hell but I think there is a lot of support available and they do usually heal, but the younger the better I suspect.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Charlie74  (14-07-2016),missybear  (13-07-2016),Tahli  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 lovely to hear your family are doing well! That's fabulous news!

I'm truly perimenopausal, periods far and few between, none for nearly four months now, FSH in my boots, raging hot sweats at night but still my spunky hunk by my side we just keep practicing, no protection so if there's an egg out there somewhere it has a chance

This permanent child placement sounds interesting. Have worked with children that have been removed from families I would definitely recommend a young child if possible, good luck, go to the meeting tell me all about it after. It's so lovely to hear from you xx

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Kelly70  (13-07-2016),Tahli  (13-07-2016)