+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much @missybear and sending you good vibes for 2016 also - I buy Fertility Blend from iherb if you fancied checking it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli - I've been following your progress on the other thread and just wanted to say how impressed I am with your strength and resilience as you continue down the path of finding your bub - you really are flying the flag for courageous, single, independent women and I have no doubt you will get there.

A fun fact I picked up on whilst listening to a podcast the other day: Barack Obama was raised by a single mum. Not a bad endorsement for kids brought up in single parent families turning out reasonably okay

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Going well here thanks BIB ������ bubba will be 6 months old on 30 Dec, I'm not sure how that happened??? Time is literally flying. I have to go back to work soon unfortunately so I want it to slow down as I'm sooo not ready to leave my precious girl ������ I hope everyone else is travelling well! @Sue77 I've been reading your updates on the other threads and an soooooo praying that this is your time and you get the most wonderful Xmas present ever. You definitely deserve it!
    OMG!! I can't believe 6 months old already!!! It really does go so fast doesn't it??

Boo!! for having to return to work, but needs must I supposeMerry Xmas and Happy New Year to you both Luv!!! xo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 19-12-2015 at 20:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by missybear View Post
    Hi All
    AF all over the place, heading closer and closer to early menopause, CD 63, occasional hot flushes������ but you never know. Never say never, until AF disappears completely there's always that micro chance.
    Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas and may all your wishes and dreams come true soon������ xx
    (I'm always in the wings reading your threads������)
    No Luv...never, ever say "Never" until the last AF has been and gone!! Am sure that man of yours is enough of a motivator to keep trying every month!!

and praying to the Universe that @Kelly70's supplements regime helps to get you over the line asap!!

Have a very Merry Xmas and a wonderful New Year!!!xo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 19-12-2015 at 20:07.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

missybear  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Hey Scuba and everyone else,

Can't believe 6 months has passed since bubba was born Kel, wow time sure flies. Sounds like you are loving every minute! Boo to going back to work too.
    @missybear - those cycles just will not iron out huh, well, that didn't stop you getting pregnant last time and yes whilst you are still getting AF, anything is possible. Btw - remember I was having 2 week cycles, I started on a supp called Fertility Blend and they've evened right out to 27 days which is perfect. It does have vitex in it, I just take 2 a day instead of 3 and it seems the right dose for me. Also started on B6, back in business with regular cycles for the last few months. Might be worth a try?

AFM: after donor boy pulled the pin due to his new relationship, I was pretty bummed out with my narrowing window, but relieved i did need to do the deed anymore, it was tough going. I went online and found my own donor!! He already has a bunch of gorgeous donor kids and whilst I know this isn't regulated like going through a proper clinic and donor sperm, I'm still okay with it all. We are doing AI (don't ask about the logistics) and currently on my 3rd try with him. It's easy because I don't have to have any physical interaction with anyone and whilst he's not my ideal pick, with his background and colouring, like donor boy was, he's clearly very successful at this and that trumps looks I think. So I'm currently 5 dpo but really, I know my chances are like 1% but I'm still going to try every month. Stubbornly refusing to give up!!!

My brother has finally finished extensive and gruelling treatment (including a stem cell transplant) and has had a beautiful text book response and his doctor is thrilled with him - he even dropped the cure word on him the other day, which I know they wouldn't say without good reason. "Possible cure" was the term. In addition he'll have one final scan in feb, then they won't need to see him for 2 years!!! Massive yay! Poor guy has been to hell and back this year, so I'm so looking forward to him getting back to normal life and his business and kids and getting his hair back.

My mum has also had a wonderful response to treatment, her mobility has improved with the radiation on her back and the hormonal treatment they put her on has switched off the tumours in the bones and they are officially inactive. She was also lucky in that it hasn't spread to her organs, so rest of her system is clear. So her outlook I think is better than originally thought.

So phew, what a year 2015 has been! I'm going to be very pleased to give it the middle finger and welcome in 2016 with much excitement and expectation of much better things ahead ✌������️

Oh Luv, that's fantastic news about your Mum and brother!!!

I think that's great you've found a known donor who can help you out without having to put out to get it!! Am and sending prayers to the Universe that you'll get your BFFP asap!!!

Hoping you and the rest of your family have a very Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year!!!!xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Thanks Kelly 77 for asking about me .. wow 6 months .. time flies.... and thanks for your good luck wishes. . I really want this cycle to work ... its stretched too long... more than anything ... I think we need luck ...

Have replied to you on the other thread Luv

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70
    Have been taking fertility blend since new year and AF started yesterday!! Yay, thanks for the tip x
    Hope all is well with you and yours, happy new year!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-01-2016),Kelly70  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missybear View Post
    @Kelly70
    Have been taking fertility blend since new year and AF started yesterday!! Yay, thanks for the tip x
    Hope all is well with you and yours, happy new year!
    Yaaaaaaay!! I knew it would help! It's whipped mine back into 27 days spot on. I actually didn't bother taking the 3 a day once my cycle regulated. I take 2 a day leading up to O, then 1 a day through the luteal phase. Your cycle might need a firmer hand than that but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Happy days BDing in 2 weeks from now @missybear

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-01-2016),missybear  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missybear, any luck with the opks after af arrived?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    @missybear, any luck with the opks after af arrived?
    Hi @Kelly70😊
    Well, as you know, I have very irregular cycles so how about this one. Light/medium AF for 3D spotting 1D. Basal Temping all this cycle. CD 7 EWCM x2 over 12hrs sore boobs, BT peaked OPK+ followed CD8/9 CD 10/11/12 watery pink spotting CD 13/14/15 all good, nothing. BT falls to normal on CD 15/16, CD16 full blown AF wham bam!! Now on CD2 again😩
    But hey! I'm cycling which I haven't done for 4/5 months. Taking one tablet a day now this cycle, what do you think? Or should I stick to two??

How's your Cycle Kelly?

BIB, what do you think??

Hello all the other Lovlies xx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-02-2016),Vixjc  (03-02-2016)