+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Tahli im never too busy for all you ladies. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    I really want to see some BFPs in this thread.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Molros  (18-08-2015),Tahli  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    @Tahli im never too busy for all you ladies. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    I really want to see some BFPs in this thread.
    Yes! Come on @Tahli!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately @BlondeinBrisvegas darker isn't going to happen. This mornings POAS only came up with a lite second line, 1/8 strength. I'm guessing tonight's second line won't be there at all. I woke this morning a completely different person to the insanely emotional (teary & angry) woman I was yesterday. A seismic shift! I'm happy, woo hoo!! It's the first time I've felt emotionally stable in ages which doesn't stand me in good stead re a BFP. I have lots of AF pains & if I stopped the progesterone support today AF would show up immediately.
    Ta heaps for cheering me on @Molros & @ScubaGal! It's lovely to have support, esp as a single IVFer!
    So the next big question...over the course of 2 cycles I spent $7.5k to get 1 x 3 day embie. Do I spend another $5k to do another OE cycle in a months time or cut my loses & move on to DE immediately.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Unfortunately @BlondeinBrisvegas darker isn't going to happen. This mornings POAS only came up with a lite second line, 1/8 strength. I'm guessing tonight's second line won't be there at all. I woke this morning a completely different person to the insanely emotional (teary & angry) woman I was yesterday. A seismic shift! I'm happy, woo hoo!! It's the first time I've felt emotionally stable in ages which doesn't stand me in good stead re a BFP. I have lots of AF pains & if I stopped the progesterone support today AF would show up immediately.
    Ta heaps for cheering me on @Molros & @ScubaGal! It's lovely to have support, esp as a single IVFer!
    So the next big question...over the course of 2 cycles I spent $7.5k to get 1 x 3 day embie. Do I spend another $5k to do another OE cycle in a months time or cut my loses & move on to DE immediately.
    It's not over till the fat lady sings- I've seen others POAS out the pregnyl to have the line vanish and then reappear. When is BT?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-08-2015),Tahli  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Tahli Nooooooo!!! Fruck you AF!!!! Obviously it's not over yet Luv, but at this stage I wouldn't expect to see the line getting lighter

I think you need to ask yourself a few questions and your FS before deciding Luv which path to go down. For eg......How ready are you to go down the DE path?? Do you feel the need to do another OE Cycle to be able to draw a line under it and move on to DE?? Can anything be done protocol-wise to attempt to increase follicle growth or is this as good as it's going to get?? Can you afford another OE Cycle or would it be better to put that $ straight into a DE Cycle??

I can't possibly make that decision for you Luv, only you know what the right path is for you to go down. Do you have any gut feeling/instinct about which way to go??

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    It's not over till the fat lady sings- I've seen others POAS out the pregnyl to have the line vanish and then reappear. When is BT?

Yeah...but I've not seen that happen this late in the game (13dpo)???

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ta so much for your optimism @ScubaGal...I love it!! Unfortunately I don't feel pregnant in the slightest today, which is reflective in only the tinciest amount of hcg left in my system. Fingers crossed for a miracle though of course!
    Yes @BlondeinBrisvegas, exactly, fruck you AF!! It's sitting there just waiting for me to stop the progesterone. Speaking of, ta for introducing me to the 'Crinone Squat' btw!!
    I'd like to do one more OE cycle but as you just read on the other thread I'm 99% sure LB won't let me do back to back stim cycles. I don't want to wait 1 month for ovary recovery, then one OE cycle, then start DE. When I have my beta on Friday then my FN can ask LB if anything can be done differently such as Elonva. In theory I 'can' stretch the finances to do another $5k OE cycle but I'm not sure if I'd rather just channel that into a DE cycle with a 65% chance of success.
    Ive been surprised at just how much of the heartbreak of my 10 year journey to get my DS has come flooding back. I don't think I have the emotional capacity to keep going with my OEs, even though I'd like to have one more go.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Tahli Then maybe see what happens after your Nurse has spoken to LB Luv.

Am sure LB won't be backwards in coming forwards in telling you what she thinks from what I've heard/read.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas Sounds like a good plan! That's exactly what I said to my FN a few days ago about LB. Great minds. A decision could also be made for me if my 'ideal' ED wasn't available until later in the year for example. Just thinking out loud.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tahli - have you thought about where you would get your egg donor from?? My single girlfriend in Noosa who is 42 and just had an abysmal 4th failed oe ivf cycle in QLD messaged me before she started the cycle and said, let's take a trip to Spain together for donor eggs!! Sounded like a cool idea to me and would be so nice to have someone to go with! Care to join us?? Although I did say that considering her and my light colouring (both fair skin, blue eyes) that we should maybe go to Capetown. Of course I've not really thought any of this through yet but just putting it out there!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-08-2015),Charlie74  (19-08-2015),ScubaGal  (19-08-2015),Tahli  (20-08-2015)