@Tahli im never too busy for all you ladies. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I really want to see some BFPs in this thread.
Unfortunately @BlondeinBrisvegas darker isn't going to happen. This mornings POAS only came up with a lite second line, 1/8 strength. I'm guessing tonight's second line won't be there at all. I woke this morning a completely different person to the insanely emotional (teary & angry) woman I was yesterday. A seismic shift! I'm happy, woo hoo!! It's the first time I've felt emotionally stable in ages which doesn't stand me in good stead re a BFP. I have lots of AF pains & if I stopped the progesterone support today AF would show up immediately.
Ta heaps for cheering me on @Molros & @ScubaGal! It's lovely to have support, esp as a single IVFer!
So the next big question...over the course of 2 cycles I spent $7.5k to get 1 x 3 day embie. Do I spend another $5k to do another OE cycle in a months time or cut my loses & move on to DE immediately.
@Tahli Nooooooo!!! Fruck you AF!!!! Obviously it's not over yet Luv, but at this stage I wouldn't expect to see the line getting lighter
I think you need to ask yourself a few questions and your FS before deciding Luv which path to go down. For eg......How ready are you to go down the DE path?? Do you feel the need to do another OE Cycle to be able to draw a line under it and move on to DE?? Can anything be done protocol-wise to attempt to increase follicle growth or is this as good as it's going to get?? Can you afford another OE Cycle or would it be better to put that $ straight into a DE Cycle??
I can't possibly make that decision for you Luv, only you know what the right path is for you to go down. Do you have any gut feeling/instinct about which way to go??
Ta so much for your optimism @ScubaGal...I love it!! Unfortunately I don't feel pregnant in the slightest today, which is reflective in only the tinciest amount of hcg left in my system. Fingers crossed for a miracle though of course!
Yes @BlondeinBrisvegas, exactly, fruck you AF!! It's sitting there just waiting for me to stop the progesterone. Speaking of, ta for introducing me to the 'Crinone Squat' btw!!
I'd like to do one more OE cycle but as you just read on the other thread I'm 99% sure LB won't let me do back to back stim cycles. I don't want to wait 1 month for ovary recovery, then one OE cycle, then start DE. When I have my beta on Friday then my FN can ask LB if anything can be done differently such as Elonva. In theory I 'can' stretch the finances to do another $5k OE cycle but I'm not sure if I'd rather just channel that into a DE cycle with a 65% chance of success.
Ive been surprised at just how much of the heartbreak of my 10 year journey to get my DS has come flooding back. I don't think I have the emotional capacity to keep going with my OEs, even though I'd like to have one more go.
@BlondeinBrisvegas Sounds like a good plan! That's exactly what I said to my FN a few days ago about LB. Great minds. A decision could also be made for me if my 'ideal' ED wasn't available until later in the year for example. Just thinking out loud.
@Tahli - have you thought about where you would get your egg donor from?? My single girlfriend in Noosa who is 42 and just had an abysmal 4th failed oe ivf cycle in QLD messaged me before she started the cycle and said, let's take a trip to Spain together for donor eggs!! Sounded like a cool idea to me and would be so nice to have someone to go with! Care to join us?? Although I did say that considering her and my light colouring (both fair skin, blue eyes) that we should maybe go to Capetown. Of course I've not really thought any of this through yet but just putting it out there!!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!