+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kelly70 Yep, I hear you Luv and I'd be the same in your shoes too. If there was an opportunity to use a known donor who's a good guy that my child would know, I'd go that route first as well

Righto Luv, so things are starting to happen now with the OPK. Do you think it'd be worth it to start shagging DB every second day until you "O" this month??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blonde - do I have to start now I'd like to only do the essential if possible. I mean I'm not going to O for a few days yet right... Until the test turns positive.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Blonde - do I have to start now I'd like to only do the essential if possible. I mean I'm not going to O for a few days yet right... Until the test turns positive.
    I'd start now @Kelly70, egg might release early, don't want to miss it chick😉😉😉, every other day from now, treat yourself to a glass of wine when you get home. Good luck x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't forget live healthy sperm live 3-5 days and they'll be chilling in the tubes waiting for that golden egg release. Once you get a positive I believe the egg has already been released and only viable for approx 24 hrs, if there are sperm there ready and waiting BINGO😉😊

7. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kelly70 Bahahahahaha!!! I'd prob start tomorrow night and then every second day until I got a positive on the OPK then everyday for the next 2 days after that.

I'm just worried about "running the well dry" too early if you leave it until a positive comes up then go daily but it's up to you Luv Yes @missybear makes a good point in you don't want to miss it and knowing you've got "loaded bases" with having some swimmers onboard by the time you get the positive is a bit of extra insurance IMO.

Best hit the bottle shop for this months supply of "Dutch Courage"

@missybear How you doing Luv??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @BlondeinBrisvegas😊 I'm good thanks, no sign of AF yet😊 gonna hold out until Sunday for POAS if AF still not here. Feeling 50/50 about the whole cycle this month but it is only the first full cycle since the MC so not the end of the world if I have to wait for a BFP next month LOL😉😊FX

10. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @missybear Ooooh Luv!!! for Sunday!!

Stay the fruck away AF!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

missybear  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got him teed up for tomorrow night, Sunday and Tuesday at this point.. Luckily tomorrow night I am having drinks out and about first so I warned him I may be a bit drunk, which he is pleased about, of course.
    @missybear when is AF due??

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-06-2015),missybear  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70...day 28 tomorrow, but I had O late, day 19 so this might be one of my longer cycles that I'm prone to😕

16. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies.. I know I havnt logged into bubhub for a long time after my last bfn two months ago as I was feeling very down and didn't want to give my negativity to all of u here. I did a fet immediately After the bfn ....but Again it was bfn.. . In havnt been upto date with what stage each one of u is. But thanks to blondeinbrisvegas and all other ladies who kept asking about me and yes Kelly 70 I am very happy to Hear abt your brother

Afm not a good news.. We met lyn yest after our bfn. And somehow she seemed really not interested.. I guess cases like ours effect her success rates.

We we have done 3 stimulated cycles with lynn resulting in 6 blasts. We have transferred 4 of them and had a bfn every time. ( 2 of them were tested chromosomally normal) and I have had 2 previous pregnancies earlier - so no known I plantation issues plus she checked me for everything. She said very coldly that everything is perfect the lining etc normal embryos.. I really don't think it will work now.. If it had to it would have by now.. She doesn't know where the problem is and that I am a very rare case and she can also only do so much. When we said but we are making blastocysts ....is there still no hope.. She said u can keep on trying if u want to but it's highly unlikely that u will succeed with your own eggs and referred me to donor eggs. She said if we work by elimination .. Embryo or egg quality is the only thing thT could be a problem and even though we. Have made chromosomally normal embryos twice.. May be the mitochondria of your eggs is weak or your embryos lose the energy to divide.

i mean I am shocked. I didn't expect that at this stage when my Amy levels are normal and we are averaging 2. Blasts every cycle. But obviously I trusted her like god but I can't stop crying after yesterdAys appt.i had faith in her that she will support us in trying but she has lost all interest. Feeling so disheartened and not knowing what to do.
    Last edited by Sue77; Today at 08:16.
    Last edited by Sue77; 25-06-2015 at 19:20.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post: