@Kelly70 I think it sounds like you've made a really sensible decision there, esp when you have access to beautifully fresh sperm with the same success rates being quoted for both options. I imagine $3k could get you a lovely trip to London instead! I'm sorry to hear you're so ill though. Poor you.
@Jem70 The heat pads have been gorgeous!
Thanks so much for your encouragement girls. A little update...as I suspected the bonus two eggs were immature. 1 egg has fertilised and 1 egg is unclear as to whether it's fertilised. I'll get a call later today with an update. My FN said they don't usually make it if they haven't fertilised by now. I feel sick with worry.
I start Crinone today & Clexane tomorrow with a 3 day transfer booked in for Sunday morning with Gareth Weston. Then Pregnyl boosters at 3,6,9 dp-epu.