+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another Sag here, 13th Dec b'day!!!! We rule.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-07-2015),Charlie74  (31-07-2015),Kelly70  (31-07-2015),missybear  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm a Capricorn - late December! I wonder which star sign has the most fertility challenged women?!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-07-2015),Charlie74  (31-07-2015),Skyler  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    I'm a Virgo😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And another Sag here 😉

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-07-2015),Charlie74  (31-07-2015),Skyler  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas...I will be shouting from the rooftops if AF arrives!!! You will hear me from the GC😀😀😀

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-07-2015),Skyler  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @missybear Have got my "listening ears" on Luv!!!

C'MON AF!!! HURRY THE FRUCK UP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Libran. Most librans are truly awesome.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-07-2015),missybear  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blondeinbrisvegas thank you so much for asking about me. I have been a bit upset since my appt with LB where she did the donor egg talk and more confused than upset as I am able to produce blasts .. That is why I am unable to post very regularly on the thread as I don't want to spread any negativity around.. So I am having my lap this week before the fet next month. may be my blocked tube will be tied if it's releasing a toxic fluid which is hindering implantation and I will also have a scratch . In the meanwhile I have had the phone consult with dr M in Sydney and got some blood work done .. Will talk to him again for the results . Then I am seeing Dr Nick Lolgatis sept end( by this time I would have had the result of my fet ) and also booked in for Wazza in Nov. I want to move no stone unturned .. And still if it doesn't work , we will need to take an alternative route.

And yes I have borderline pcos. And I read that you can have a high AMH because of that. Is it ok though ? , I don't know, Dr M said that it was a good sign that the dr doesn't need to worry abt the egg reserve" is that right ?

Kelly 70 .. Your kitty is really very very cute..and regarding the melatonin in the tww , lynn always told me to continue everything till the positive pregnancy test. And now even I have got habitual to it , can't get to sleep without melatonin. I have been on in for one and a half year .. Really don't know if it actually improves the egg quality.... And yes love once is enough for a bfp. Good luck for your poas . Will be waiting for the result.

Corbes for normal embies from pgd. I have done it so I know how hard this wait is. Good luck

Tahli .. I am hoping Monday scan brings on some very good results..

Charlie 74 .. Very good results.. Hoping for a very positive result xx

Missybear Praying that your AF comes soooon

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-08-2015),Charlie74  (01-08-2015),missybear  (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue it's ok you are not spreading negativity. You can't be blamed for being disappointed with everything that has happened. You seem to be walking a similar path to me. I just had a lap 3 weeks ago and am still just recovering. The dr did not end up taking my blocked tube out as it was not a hydrosalpinx and guess what it is not actually blocked, just sluggish! He removed 'severe endometriosis' from just about everywhere. It's a good idea to have your lap before your next FET and I'm wishing you the best of luck.

Missybear come on af!

Good luck with POAS Kelly.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-08-2015),missybear  (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Sue77 Luv, I completely agree with @Skyler. You most certainly are not spreading negativity!! We are all here for you and I'd expect you to come to us for support if you need it, especially if you don't have very much in your real life.

It's totally understandable you feel the way you do after what you've been through. I know I'd feel the same and probably be very angry about it all too. Good luck with your lap surgery this week Thankfully you have @Skyler here if you have any questions etc about it as she's just been through it herself.

The good thing is by the end of your surgery you'll know that if there are any other issues apart from your tube, then that will be dealt with as well plus getting the scratch done while you're out for the count is no bad thing either!!! I know from what @Skyler's described, that you'll be in a bit of pain after though, so make sure you rest as much as possible and take whatever painkillers they prescribe you ok??

I also hope your BT results will be ok, but if they're not, then you're with the best in the business when it comes to immune issues and Dr M will sort it out for you. I really like how you've put plans in place to be seeing Dr L and Wazza too Luv I totally agree to leave no stone unturned and I would be doing the same

Here's some info regarding higher AMH and PCO(S). The links at the end if you want to read a bit more

Women with PCOS have a two to six-fold greater number of follicles (primary, secondary and antral) in their ovaries, possibly due to the hyperandrogenemia.52 In anovulatory women with PCOS, the follicular development is halted when follicular diameter is 6-9mm, that is just before the selection of the dominant follicle.38

Earlier data showed that in women with PCOS, serum and follicular AMH levels are higher than in healthy controls53,54 (Table 2). Subsequent data confirmed this finding and indicated that the elevated levels of AMH were related to increased number of follicles with a diameter of 2-5mm in women with PCOS.55 Hence, AMH serum values could be a precise, subsidiary diagnostic marker of the syndrome, particularly in cases in which the transvaginal ultrasound examination is not feasible56 (Table 1). The high AMH levels in women with PCOS are attributed to the high number of small antral follicles with a diameter of 2-5mm.57 Additionally, these high AMH levels are probably related to the follicular arrest, during the selection process of the dominant follicle, through a negative interaction between AMH and FSH. If so, AMH inhibits the production of aromatase which is activated by FSH action on GC.58 On the other hand, in a large prospective study of adolescent population, although AMH serum levels were higher in adolescents with PCOS or PCO, the hormone was not proven to be a reliable predictor of PCO or PCOS.59

It is known that AMH levels decrease with age in women with normal ovulatory cycles. A similar decline is observed in women with PCOS, but at a slower reduction rate.65 This could be interpreted as indicating that ovarian aging is slowed down in women with PCOS, possibly due to the negative effect of AMH on the recruitment of primordial follicles.

http://www.hormones.gr/721/article/t...ormone….html

Yes Luv, based on the science of it all, because you have a greater egg reserve, the chances of still being able to produce and harvest good quality eggs at EPU are better in theory for someone like you than for someone like me who has a normal Cycle which is another positive thing which hopefully means you can still create chromosomally normal embryo's and with a bit of luck more of them then someone like me would be able to.

Please update us when you can Luv and know I'm thinking of your and sending prayers to the Universe that the operation, BT's, endo scratch etc is all going to help you in getting a sticky BFP from your FET next month!!!xoxoxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 01-08-2015 at 10:34.