+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah they are totally my babies haha. Lewis is a little jealous of all the attention Ellie gets now (the human baby 😄) and when people come to visit he rolls around in front of them and acts all cute to get attention. He would totally flirt with my midwife, was very funny. What's not so cute and funny is that he's started peeing just outside the litter box which he's never done before. Attention seeking behaviour! Lucky he's so gorgeous, I can't stay mad at him.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah no it's upsetting when they start going outside of the litter tray!! Frankie did that a few times after I changed his litter to a different type. He used the new litter (which was superior to the old litter) for 2 weeks then decided he didn't like it, so I changed it back. Even now if I don't keep the tray immaculate for him, he'll start going outside it, so i change it regularly - clearly fussy about his toilet! Yours sounds definitely like he's trying to get your attention though - poor furry bub is feeling left out!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    True Kelly70, he's so gorgeous, could be some Birman in him, either way, he's gorgeous! And good luck with this TWW too.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-07-2015),Kelly70  (29-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a gorgeous kitty @Kelly70! I'm guessing you've finished DBing now? I really really hope this cycle isn't a repeat of the last two cycles re the early bleeding. Fingers super dooper firmly crossed!!
    I had my CD6 scan yesterday. I have 6 follicles - 10mm, 10mm, 7mm & 3 tinies. Lining 3.3cm. Thankfully those 3 follies are more even in size than on my last cancelled cycle. Maybe the Clomid has helped. I'm just praying that I don't lose the 7mm to the 10mm having a growth spurt. I had a chat with FN about whether I'd go to EPU for 2 follicles. Food for thought. Next scan is on Fri, CD9.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Tahli - yes well and truly finished, only managed one bd this month, the day before ovulation I think, so I'm 5 dpo today. I've been on stronger vitex which should help lengthen my cycle again, plus I'm popping an occasional crinone, so that should keep any bleeding at bay this time. I'd forgotten how ****e the crinone makes you feel! But pleased I had the spares left over from ivf.

Got my parcel in the mail today from the Sydney clinic, will probably do a medicated iui next month. Or not - keep thinking of all the things I could spend that 2.5k on in the house!!

Follies sound better this month for you!! I think I'd def go to EPU for 2 follies if that's what you end up with. It's a risk but also, this might be as good as it gets potentially? What's your amh again?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-07-2015),Tahli  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Tahli That's an improvement from last Cycle Luv!!😊 Clomid must be helping.

I think you've got a great chance of capturing all 3 of those😊 You'll def have a better idea at your next scan. Fingers crossed/Babydust!!!😊

@Kelly70 Fingers crossed @ Babydust for you too Luv!!😊

Sorry to hear the Crinone is knocking you around just hoping you'll get over the line this month @ won't have to do the IUI.

@Corbes How you travelling Luv??😊

@missybear And you Lovely?? How are you doing??

@Kellyk77 Hope you @ bub are settling in well at home😊

Hello to all the other Lovelies too....😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @BlondeinBrisvegas
    Still no AF, never mind, she will come eventually...I pray! Less hot flashes etc. trying not to stress about it, going with the flow. Missed a couple of cycles last year and then it got back on track, that was after IVF and now it's after MC so think it's my body struggling to get back on track. Fingers crossed. Hello all other ladies x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Corbes @ prayers to the Universe for Normal results Luv!!!

If you're worried about the FET I'd perhaps ask your FS if you can have a bit of Valium an hr prior (10mg's is the usual dosage) just to relax you and your uterus!! I guess it will depend on what the cause of the fitting was (if you/they know) as to whether it poses a risk for your FET??

@missybear Yep, sounds like your body is just taking a bit of time to get back into the swing of things Luv That's got to be a good sign that you've had less hot flashes??

Am and sending prayers she arrives for you asap so you can get started again on TTC Hurry the fruck up AF!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missybear - I remember when I was waiting to start my first ivf cycle and my normally reasonably regular AF just wouldn't come. I went 6 weeks before it arrived and I remember saying to my naturopath at the time - it HAS to come eventually doesn't it? And she kept reassuring me it would. Which of course it did. That's a pointless story and I'm not quite sure why I told it!

Good supplements link here: reminds me of a few things I've gotten slack about and should get back on like the E: http://angea.com.au/813/

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-07-2015),missybear  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you guys think about melatonin in the 2ww?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-07-2015)