@missybear Then you've found your magic elixir Luv!! No reason why you can't get lucky again!!
@BlondeinBrisvegas all good lovely - must admit I'm relieved to be off the cycling. Nice to have a couple of frosties but I've definitely decided I'm going to wait and see if love does come first before baby
@Tahli - def give those follicles more time, 4 is still pretty good, I would have killed for 4 at my first scan!!
@missybear - argh how frustrating! Vitex is the one thing that keeps my cycles spot on regular too, are you back on it I take it??
AFM: yes had DB deposit some golden boys on day 10, 12 and 14. Had a positive test day 14 then straight to negative on day 15. I knew I should have gone for more on day 15 or 16 but he was sick with a cold and I just couldn't do it. 3 times is enough of a slog with someone who isn't your partner.. I just couldn't. Hoping his boys hung around for 24 hours or so because pretty sure I ovulated yesterday on day 15.
But I mean who am I kidding really, my chances are nearly zero at 44!!
@Kelly70 Aaah..but they're not zero Luv, so it's still worth trying IMO
Yep, can understand why you didn't want to go there with DB having the Lurgy that there were quite a few "hanger on's" loitering around from the last few days!!
Yes @Kelly70, been back on it since AF backed off 5 days ago, hopefully something will happen soon. I'm having pre AF signs, bloating and low dull aches both sides, no headache though which is unusual for me and have been a bit stroppy on and off so pray it's close😁
@missybear I have my fingers crossed AF shows up ASAP!!
@Kelly70 It must have been difficult enough to do the deed with DB when you're not overly attracted to him in that way so I can completely understand why you couldn't continue once he became ill. You've got 3 beautifully timed fab deposits of his golden boys. You're absolutely in with a great chance this month & you're amazingly strong to be giving yourself this wonderful chance!!
@BlondeinBrisvegas ta so much for your FSH dosage advice. I spoke with my FN yest & she emailed Lynn. Lynn won't up my FSH nor will she allow me to change over to an IUI. As long as I have some sort of increase today my FN will allow me to keep stimming until Monday, CD11. I'm off to my CD8 scan & bloods now.
@Tahli Good Luck today Luv!! for 4 follies on the grow!!!
P.S....."Won't let you convert to IUI"....WTF??? Shouldn't it really be your decision what you want to do??
I'm less than impressed with that attitude Luv
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!