+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kelly70 That's the ticket Luv!!!

@Skyler LOFL!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let me introduce my lovely little lady Ellie who was finally born this morning at 4.42.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1435670967.135846.jpg

It was quite a traumatic birth which resulted in an emergency c section under general anaesthetic so I missed seeing her straight after she was born. But the main thing is she's perfect and is a very healthy little bubba.

We are so in love!!

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-07-2015),Corbes  (01-07-2015),Jem70  (01-07-2015),Kelly70  (01-07-2015),missybear  (01-07-2015),ScubaGal  (01-07-2015),tryingfornum1  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kellyk77, congratulations!! Absolutely gorgeous! Rest up and enjoy, what a blessing x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kellyk77 Congratulations to you both Luv on the birth of baby Ellie!!! She is absolutely divine!!!

I'm so sorry to hear the birth didn't go as planned Luv I hope the circumstances don't take the shine off this wonderful moment for you

She's here safe and sound Luv and as you say, that is the most important thing!!

Enjoy those newborn snuggles Mummy!!!xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cute name Kel and a very gorgeous bubba!! Congratulations lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh @Kellyk77, Ellie is just divine! I'm sorry to hear her birth was so traumatic & took a different course than what you were expecting. Just keep smelling her gorgeous newborn head & feel very proud of what you've achieved. There's no doubt that it's a love like no other!!
    @Kelly70 I hope your DBing is going swimmingly!
    Please help. I feel like sh*te. I have just been for my CD6 scan & bloods. I only have 4 follicles all under 10mm. I wanted to cry. The largest one was 9mm but the sonographer said they don't 'bother' to measure the ones under 10mm. Nice. Bloods are due back this arvo.
    In April when I had my CD3 baseline scan (obv with no IVf drugs in me) I had 2 x 10mm follicles & 4 smaller ones. How in the heck have I got less and smaller ones with Gonal F 300 & Menopur 150 in me?!!
    What questions will I ask my nurse when she calls back with my bloods this arvo? Apparently Lynn doesn't increase drugs mid-cycle. And you need at least 4 follicles to go to EPU. Pleeease help!!! @BlondeinBrisvegas, any pearls of wisdom?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Tahli Firstly, don't panic Luv!!! It's still early days at CD6, so there's plenty of time to get them growing I'm finding it unusual LB doesn't increase your meds as required, but I guess it's just her way??

If that's the case, you'll probably just end up stimming a bit longer than last time until the follicles/E2 levels are where they should be for EPU. If you only still end up with 4 follicles, it could just be the luck of the draw for this Cycle as follicle numbers can vary from Cycle to Cycle or if this is a higher dose of FSH this Cycle, then it's possible your ovaries don't like it.

Definitely something to ask the Nurse about as well just to see what her take is. Just hang in there until you get your results back this arvo and see what the plan of action is. As I say, if the E2 levels are rising accordingly, you'll just keep stimming (follicles should grow 2mm every day) and no doubt go back for another BT/scan in a couple of days (not sure how she does things regarding that ??).

Try not to upset yourself Luv ok?? Easier said then done, but it really is early on in the Cycle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas you're a star for responding so quickly, ta so much for being my voice of calm. I was expecting the low follicle count but not their super low size. I knew it would be a struggle to get my body to respond at 40 but I'm still so disapointed.
    To think of my 1st cycle being cancelled when I'm (supposedly) on the highest dose of stims is such a reality check. Do you know if you can go from a cancelled stim cycle pre-EPU straight into another fully stim cycle?
    If Lynn was to increase/alter the meds, do you have any suggestions about what could be done? The least I can do is get my own FN to ask her. It was a different FN today who told me Lynn didn't change meds mid-cycle.
    Do you know what the lastest day of your cycle you can stim to...or is the point more that they're growing 2mm p/day? (Great fact btw!)
    Sorry for so many questions!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Tahli Yes Luv, if the Cycle was to get cancelled for any reason, you can do another one "back to back". You'd wait for AF to arrive and start stimming again

I know with myself, any increase I had was towards the end of my Cycle only for the last 2-3 days before EPU. The aim of the game is to get your follicles growing as uniformly and as evenly as possible. There is no real time limit on amount of days to stimm, though it is thought that too many days can affect the egg quality.

How long every woman stimms for before EPU is variable. I used to stimm anywhere from 11-13/14 days depending. Some Girls will go a little less, some a little more, but the aim is to get your follicles to the 18-20mm in order to be able to Trigger and go to EPU.

I'm not too sure what can be done at this stage of the Cycle r.e altering the dose?? As I said earlier, it's usually increased towards the end when trying to get other follies to catch up in size or lowered for the high responders like @Corbes in the hopes of avoiding OHSS.

Will be interested to hear what the FN comes back with. I'd wait and see what the lie of the land (or ovaries in this case!!) is on CD10/11 first before making any decisions etc.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ta @BlondeinBrisvegas. I've just read through the Poor Responders thread & noticed your mentioning that Wazza suggests a morning & night FSH injection to even out the follicle growth, seems like a common sense idea. I wonder why Lynn hasn't adopted it?
    Estrogen came is at 302. Rescan & bloods booked in for Friday morning & if there aren't a minimum of 3 somewhere between 10-14mm then the cycle will be cancelled. I just can't see injecting for another 2 nights changing much.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-07-2015)