+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a try of these if the double nappy doesn't work
    http://www.eenee.com/contents/en-us/...ght_pants.html

I had similar issues and use one of these. I also use a pad inside the shorts across the top of the nappy as his nappy usually leaks over the top. That's been fool-proof so far.

There are also things called 'booster pads' often used with cloth nappies but you can pop one in your disposable nappy to add extra absorbency.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaM View Post
    There are also things called 'booster pads' often used with cloth nappies but you can pop one in your disposable nappy to add extra absorbency.
    Just take care as many cloth boosters are designed to go under a cloth layer and should not be against their skin.

Shortly after starting this thread, Huggies Nappy Pants were on sale. I've had them leak twice, but good most nights so a definite improvement. Funny enough they really don't seem like a good 'fit' on DS as they are bug on him and I think if he had them on through the day they would leak out the legs, but they're working at night.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (08-07-2015),TeaM  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Just take care as many cloth boosters are designed to go under a cloth layer and should not be against their skin.

Shortly after starting this thread, Huggies Nappy Pants were on sale. I've had them leak twice, but good most nights so a definite improvement. Funny enough they really don't seem like a good 'fit' on DS as they are bug on him and I think if he had them on through the day they would leak out the legs, but they're working at night.
    That's a good point about the booster pads. I never realise that and I've never use them but I've heard many people talk about using them. Good to know thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post

Just wanted to let you know you can adjust the fit with the nappy pants. The sides are restickable (is that even a word).
    I have to with ds2 as he is so small and I only use them for long trips.