+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay, thanks for all the suggestions. Here are some apps I downloaded and tried and some thoughts on them:
    Trivia crack - I like the design of this app. Game play can be a bit slow waiting for other player but good fun.
    94% - Really fun concept. The only annoying thing is typing in answers that are very similar to the actual answer but they are not accepted.
    Quiz Up - Very good range of topics. Some of the questions are a bit obscure but still fun. I will try some more topics when I get time.
    Puff - Random Photo Sharing - Really made me laugh this one sharing random images with people all over the world. More images would make it more fun I think.
    Last edited by ally22; 18-06-2015 at 10:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Criminal Case

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

meljemillie  (26-06-2015),TheGooch  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm enjoying 'another case solved' at the moment. They also did 'puzzle craft'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Isn't it amazing! It took me forever to figure it all out. And then I got to the end and went looking for similar games but there is nothing else like it. There was supposed to be a sequel but apparently the developers had a falling out and went separate ways. Sad!
    I've just started playing it :-) scribblenauts is a similar kind of premise but in a different way... Doesn't make sense unless you play it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiny thief is cute and awesome. It's a puzzler game and I haven't seen anything else like it.
    The room and the room 2 are good, especially if you have iPads but you can get pocket editions for your phone.
    Little things- a bit like hide and seek
    Disco bees- kind of like candy crush but in a honeycomb formation instead of a typical grid and the sound and visual effects are much better.
    If you are interested in learning another language duo lingo is amazing. Estoy aprendiendo espanõl. Me encarta. (I am learning Spanish. I love it.)
    I did have trivia crack for a while but got sick of it and deleted it a few months ago. My phone storage isn't huge so I only keep the best of the best apps on here permanently and then delete the others once I have had enough of them.

App of the day is good too- it gives you a paid app for free every 24 hours. And once you download it for free, decide you don't want it and then delete it, you still never have to pay for it again
    You can practice Spanish w me, I'm originally from Argentina, so my mother-tongue is Spanish!! 😋

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cecy For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (26-06-2015)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    I've just started playing it :-) scribblenauts is a similar kind of premise but in a different way... Doesn't make sense unless you play it lol
    Yes we've had scribblenauts for a long time- but I found it fairly easy compared to tiny thief

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes we've had scribblenauts for a long time- but I found it fairly easy compared to tiny thief
    @Mod-Nomsie os tiny chief free to play? Or do you have to pay once addicted? 😁

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    @Mod-Nomsie os tiny chief free to play? Or do you have to pay once addicted? 😁
    The first three (?) chapters are free then it's a little bit as a once off to unlock the other chapters. Worth it in my opinion but I don't mind paying for good apps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    Storm in a teacup.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sub