+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    No way
    He has 2 hands and a heartbeat.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (16-06-2015),Busy-Bee  (16-06-2015),FrothyFrog  (17-06-2015),Little Ted  (16-06-2015),M'LadyEm  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Do you pack for your other half?

Oh my goodness, no way. I go as far as asking him if he needs any toiletries topped up while I'm at the shops, but that's it. Even if we're sharing a suitcase I'll pack mine, he'll pack his and then usually he will Tetris things around so we can fit everything in. I would never pack the right stuff anyway, he's too particular lol.

ETA unpacking I will go as far as getting the bag of dirty washing out (if it's his and mine combined) and upend it into the clothes basket when we get home, but if it's not in the dirty clothes bag or just his stuff then it's his responsibility.
    Last edited by M'LadyEm; 16-06-2015 at 19:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, I pack the bags & car. DH will help bring out his clothes & assemble gear but I pack it.
    He has conceded that I am the Car Tetris Master of the house so it's better if I do it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    No. Never.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pfft! No.

It's safer for everyone - that way he can't complain that I missed packing something!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No way. In fact, DH is kind of "funny" about his belongings.. He washes and folds his own clothes separately, too. He is a perfectionist in that sense and I don't really blame him because I'm not really that great at staying on top of the folding. *coughs* mount washmore..
    The only thing I do in regards to his clothes is ironing. He has no problem with me ironing
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 16-06-2015 at 20:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually write a list of what we will need and then ask him for some input, also making sure that any jeans etc that he intends to take are clean. I usually go through what he has given me and might swap stuff out if i want him to wear something else instead. That's for joint trips, I would never pack his bag for a solo trip but I will verbally go through what he needs packed to make sure he hasn't forgotten anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We pack our own stuff and hr repacks if my suitcase is overweight

I generally pack for our son but he will help with top ups.

I'm lazy and generally only remember stuff for myself.

I don't know what he needs and i dont care...i only stress if he has forgotten meds or asthma pump.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I refuse to pack for DH but I help him. He does multiple work trips interstate each year & the few times I haven't helped he's ended up without jocks or something equally important.
    Packing really stresses him out! If I left him to his own devices he would have 20kg luggage for 3 days & still be missing essentials.
    Overnights he does himself.
    Unpacking - I will take the dirty stuff out if I'm going to do a load of washing, but that's it.
    Actually I did unpack for him last week but he'd just had surgery so I felt sorry for him lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I pack for my DH, i love doing it 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

PomPoms  (16-06-2015)