+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default NEED HELP - cant find Tommee Tippee MIOMEE orthodontic dummies anywhere anymore

I have been looking all over our city, there are none left in size 2 (6-12 months), my DS wont take any other dummies because he likes the shape of these which is very different from the Avent ones you can find anywhere.

does anyone know what happened to this brand of dummies and why are they now not selling anylonger - not even online, dont seem to be in stock anywhere

how can i get him to switch to a different brand of dummy if he just rejects the other brands?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I read somewhere a week ago that the same company now owns TT, Happy Baby and another and that something happened with their central warehouse. Apparently end of June supply will start again.

I feel your pain. DS will only take Closer to nature dummies. Refuses any other brand or make. I have 3 that I've been keeping an eagle eye on that I don't lose bc I'm stuffed if they get lost I've tried in vain to get him to take heaps of others to no avail. He just screams and spits them out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It looks like you can buy them online from toysrus ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1434433024.364915.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    at babies r us online the colours get chosen randomly there is only blue or purple. i might have to call.

i tried to order two online on babyjunction but they advised they are out of stock and to get a refund or smaller size, either way no good.

i really hope they will start production again soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Default orthodontic dummy

I am still trying to find the same kind of dummy for LO. Can't seem to find them anywhere and I have tried others but no luck..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just ordered them from New Zealand (www.babies.co.nz) they still have stock of size 3 and even though they dont ship outside new zealand they will recommend using privatebox .co.nz as a freight forwarder.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Desperate Need Help

We r in desperate need of the Miomee Tommee Tippee orthodontic dummy I have searched everywhere every shop I have phoned emailed ect I also tried the Baby Online they have them listed but won't sell or deliver out of New Zealand, I did an online purchase with my visa/debit card and because my card wasn't issued in NZ they declined it, I then tried doing a bank transfer wit delivery to a friends address in NZ they also declined that. I have since pHoned them and the number is not connected. I have also contacted Tommee Tippee direct via email and they told me that they have a full list of there products online. We r desperate can anyone help please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sass77 View Post
    We r in desperate need of the Miomee Tommee Tippee orthodontic dummy I have searched everywhere every shop I have phoned emailed ect I also tried the Baby Online they have them listed but won't sell or deliver out of New Zealand, I did an online purchase with my visa/debit card and because my card wasn't issued in NZ they declined it, I then tried doing a bank transfer wit delivery to a friends address in NZ they also declined that. I have since pHoned them and the number is not connected. I have also contacted Tommee Tippee direct via email and they told me that they have a full list of there products online. We r desperate can anyone help please?
    Have you tried calling them directly? Worth a shot.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462337280.901546.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could try Nuk dummies, available at Target. We used these and when we could get them our fall back was the one you are looking for. They are a similar shape. Good Luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkTutu For This Useful Post:

sass77  (05-05-2016)