+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by trustno1 View Post
    I think the "I bet she has a miscarriage" comments are more that they believe she is faking her pregnancy and then will fake a miscarriage.
    I got what they meant. I'm still disgusted by it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (18-06-2015),hopeful1986  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    I got what they meant. I'm still disgusted by it.
    OK, it's just your replies appeared to indicate that you had thought that they were wishing for her to have a miscarriage. Was just trying to clear it up. I'll back out now and mind my own business.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by trustno1 View Post
    OK, it's just your replies appeared to indicate that you had thought that they were wishing for her to have a miscarriage. Was just trying to clear it up. I'll back out now and mind my own business.
    Sorry I didn't mean to be harsh to you.

I fully understood that they were expecting her to announce it as something that happened, not that they were wishing it on her.

Doesn't make it any better, or okay.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

hopeful1986  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    Sorry I didn't mean to be harsh to you.

I fully understood that they were expecting her to announce it as something that happened, not that they were wishing it on her.

Doesn't make it any better, or okay.
    People are simply calling B.S on the announcement. I'm surprised so many people think her relationship is genuine. It drives me batty to see sham marriages like this flaunted in the media (I apply the same thing to Britney & Kim's incredibly brief marriages, Michael Jackson who I think also had financial arrangements with his ex wives and any one of Hugh Hefner's marriages). Society bangs on about the sanctity of marriage and family values, then give people like this airtime. It annoys me.

This isn't directed specifically at you DT75, I only quoted for the very first part.

With that said, I'm being completely hypocritical and giving a lot of my time to this thread. Though while I don't have much respect for them, why people do what they do absolutely fascinates me.

I'm not intending any offense and as I've previously said, if she gives birth, I'll graciously accept I was wrong.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),DT75  (18-06-2015),Skyler  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I agree with pp this whole thread (and the other, don't even get me started on the fact that there are 2 hate filled threads about a couple none of us know) has become a testament to the worst side of bh. I have always thought of this forum as a place for support and community and it is, I guess, unless you happen to have a short marriage or be married to an older famous male. I will just take my marriage sanctity breaking self of bh for now. You should all maybe take a look at what is making you so upset.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat For This Useful Post:

hopeful1986  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CompareTheMeerkat View Post
    I agree with pp this whole thread (and the other, don't even get me started on the fact that there are 2 hate filled threads about a couple none of us know) has become a testament to the worst side of bh. I have always thought of this forum as a place for support and community and it is, I guess, unless you happen to have a short marriage or be married to an older famous male. I will just take my marriage sanctity breaking self of bh for now. You should all maybe take a look at what is making you so upset.
    I thanked you post, not because you said you'd take yourself off bubhub, but everything else you wrote.

Until recently, marriage was not considered a union between 2 loving people (or in Australia, a man and woman ). Sometimes people marry for security. It might not be something I agree with, but I do understand it. Apparently, though, that's not a good enough reason to get married. Who wants security, amirite? I thought the notion that the union should be 100% consensual between 2 adults mattered more. Of course, lying and telling someone you love them when you don't and marrying them anyway isn't nice.

http://www.livescience.com/37777-his...-marriage.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CompareTheMeerkat View Post
    I'm not upset. Not at all. I don't let BH get to me like that. This forum it's also a place for general chat. I don't get why people are so defensive about a couple they don't know who are literally famous for nothing other than they seek out fame.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Skyler  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    I'm not upset. Not at all. I don't let BH get to me like that. This forum it's also a place for general chat. I don't get why people are so defensive about a couple they don't know who are literally famous for nothing other than they seek out fame.
    Because believe it or not they are people too. They have real feelings.

I don't like their lifestyle choice but i dont like some other Hubbers lifestyle choices either for heaven sake even my own family choice aren't what I would choose. But for hell sure I am going to stand up and support them anyhow.

Bubhub I'd supposed to be a place of support whether your rich or poor, educated or dumb as sh1t (like me), same sex, trans or hetro, married or single etc....

I understand what it like to be another country away from my support network and being pregnant or having a baby. It's dam hard. Why wouldn't you turn to anonymous forum.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

DT75  (18-06-2015),VicPark  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is. It's also a place for chatting about stuff. I don't really care either way what they do. They choose to live their life in the media. And it's a choice, she's not famous for any talent or philanthropy as far as I'm aware. GG in particular chooses to promote herself in the media purely for the purpose of being famous, and I just can't see how people don't see that. People who seek fame for fame's sake do it to be talked about.

Let's not make this into something it's not. I won't be accused of turning BH into a place where people aren't supported and don't feel safe. Long bow to draw from a thread about a celebrity who's famous because she seeks out fame and uses the media in quite obvious ways. It's kind of odd that people are so emotionally invested in a couple who they don't know.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),ertgirl  (29-07-2015),GirlsRock  (18-06-2015),Gracie's Mum  (18-06-2015),Skyler  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm absolutely shocked. my comments were nothing more than speculation on the excuse she will use to bury this stupid publicity stunt. in no way was I wishing a miscarriage on anyone. nor am I trivializing miscarriage and those who have gone through it.

seriously?? like this is a space cadet thread to discuss/throw around opinions on a space cadet couple.

I'm actually a little taken aback that people would sit here and get defensive and offended over meaningless internet chatter.

honestly if you find this kind of celebrity speculation and chit chat that offensive, why click in the thread.

I'm also failing to grasp how you get from GG talk to bub hub members feeling unsafe and unsupported.

[text removed by moderator]
    Last edited by Mod-Nomsie; 19-06-2015 at 13:02.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),ertgirl  (29-07-2015),Gracie's Mum  (18-06-2015),quietlyhopeful  (18-06-2015),Skyler  (18-06-2015),tazz475  (19-06-2015)